Hi, I believe you can do so by going to Widgets and placing either a widget for Direct Dial or Direct message.  This tutorial should help Home Screens and Widgets - Samsung Galaxy S6 Doc
Hi, Josiahsday What version of Windows do you have installed?  I don't think the software assistant works with Windows 10. I have found a lot of programs are not very compatible with Windows 1... Ver más...
Hi, Josiahsday What version of Windows do you have installed?  I don't think the software assistant works with Windows 10. I have found a lot of programs are not very compatible with Windows 10, so I uninstalled Windows 10 back to Windows 7 Home Premium and they all work. Hope that helps. Doc
Hi, Glad this worked out for you. If you don't mind, please mark this thread as answered, so others with this similar problem will know about it. Thanks for helping make this Community great... Ver más...
Hi, Glad this worked out for you. If you don't mind, please mark this thread as answered, so others with this similar problem will know about it. Thanks for helping make this Community great! Doc
Hi, I opened the Text Messaging app and clicked on the top right corner (three dots) and hit Settings. Scroll down to Notifications and Sound just underneath.  Change your sound ringtone to wh... Ver más...
Hi, I opened the Text Messaging app and clicked on the top right corner (three dots) and hit Settings. Scroll down to Notifications and Sound just underneath.  Change your sound ringtone to whatever you decide. For email, go into the email app and select the Menu at the Top left and select Settings near the bottom of that list. Select the Email account you wish to change (if you have more than one, you can customize each email account) Scroll down under Notification settings and Choose Ringtone and select whatever sound you want. That should help you with sounds, and you can also change other apps in this manner. I hope this helps. Doc
Hi, The first thing I would do with the Droid Turbo 2 that won't connect to 4G is to get another Sim card.  It could be the card you have is bad.  They are free at any corporate Verizon Wirele... Ver más...
Hi, The first thing I would do with the Droid Turbo 2 that won't connect to 4G is to get another Sim card.  It could be the card you have is bad.  They are free at any corporate Verizon Wireless store.  Hope this helps you out. Doc
Hi, Yes and no, video calling will eat up your data plan if you are not using it via a WiFi connection.  If you are connected to a WiFi, then the video call will be utilized over the WiFi and ... Ver más...
Hi, Yes and no, video calling will eat up your data plan if you are not using it via a WiFi connection.  If you are connected to a WiFi, then the video call will be utilized over the WiFi and not the 4G network.  I hope this helps. Doc
Hi, 82bigboy I have found that the Verizon Message+ app is the best app for recovering and viewing text messages.  Most Verizon devices come with the app preinstalled.  If not, it is found in ... Ver más...
Hi, 82bigboy I have found that the Verizon Message+ app is the best app for recovering and viewing text messages.  Most Verizon devices come with the app preinstalled.  If not, it is found in the Google Play Store.  Hope this helps, Doc
Hi, samhug3012 You did not give us much to work with other than your phone won't turn on and you need help.  What brand and model device do you have?  Thanks, Doc
Hi DabDan, Currently, there are no settings for auto forward SMS text messages to an email account.  However, if you look in the Play Store, there are several apps that will do that for you.  ... See more...
Hi DabDan, Currently, there are no settings for auto forward SMS text messages to an email account.  However, if you look in the Play Store, there are several apps that will do that for you.  Just go into the Google Play store and search for SMS forwarding and you should find something to your liking.  Hope this helps, Doc
Hi, Your settings within the messaging app is probably set to download only when connected to a WiFi connection. That is probably a good thing, in that it will save your data if you have a lar... Ver más...
Hi, Your settings within the messaging app is probably set to download only when connected to a WiFi connection. That is probably a good thing, in that it will save your data if you have a large file that is to be downloaded.  Good luck, and hope this helps. Doc
Hi, I tried to replicate the rattle sound on mine and my wife's new Droid Turbo 2 devices.  I could not hear any unusual sound.  That is weird that 15-20 other phones made the sound. I will do... See more...
Hi, I tried to replicate the rattle sound on mine and my wife's new Droid Turbo 2 devices.  I could not hear any unusual sound.  That is weird that 15-20 other phones made the sound. I will do a little further research on the problem on other forums and see what I can find. Doc
Hi, JustMePatrick, I ordered one for my wife on Thanksgiving Day and hers arrived from China the following Thursday.  So, Motorola was true to their word.  I was pretty impressed with how fast... Ver más...
Hi, JustMePatrick, I ordered one for my wife on Thanksgiving Day and hers arrived from China the following Thursday.  So, Motorola was true to their word.  I was pretty impressed with how fast it came. I have a Droid Turbo 2 also for myself and love it.  Hope you get yours soon.  Be sure to check the FedEx tracking on your shipment, too. Doc
I forgot to answer your second question...sorry. I plug mine up to recharge any time I think it needs it. The lowest mine ever got was about 20%. I don't think it will have any adverse effect on... Ver más...
I forgot to answer your second question...sorry. I plug mine up to recharge any time I think it needs it. The lowest mine ever got was about 20%. I don't think it will have any adverse effect on your battery. Back long ago, when batteries were made from different materials, it would affect the memory cells of the battery and shorten its lifespan by not draining it, but not so much today. Doc
Hi, I found that simply closing apps after I use them, keeps them from staying open and building up in number. When you want to close one, hit the right side little square button and with your... Ver más...
Hi, I found that simply closing apps after I use them, keeps them from staying open and building up in number. When you want to close one, hit the right side little square button and with your finger, swipe it to the right, making it disappear or close. If you have a bunch open, simply powering off your phone and turning it back on should clear them. Good luck with your phone. Let me know if I can ever help. We nurses have each other's backs! Doc
To me, it is faster and better. The outside is totally different, similar to the Moto X Pure Edition. I really love mine.
Hi, I've had my Droid Turbo 2 for a couple of weeks now and I have noticed my battery life is getting better. I think once I got all my settings like I want and the phone settled in, so to s... Ver más...
Hi, I've had my Droid Turbo 2 for a couple of weeks now and I have noticed my battery life is getting better. I think once I got all my settings like I want and the phone settled in, so to speak, things are better. A typical day for me, I leave for work charged 100%. I work 12 hours as a nurse and connect to our hospital WiFi. I spend a little time on Facebook, surf the web, and maybe listen to a few songs. After being off the charger for 14 hours, my device will be down to about 65%. To me, that's pretty good. I say give yours a little time and it should get better. Hope this helps. Doc
Hi, rdtshaw I tried looking for the same thing from my PC and got the same result.  I could not find a PC download for the Messages app.  I did find the Web browser version which works well.  ... See more...
Hi, rdtshaw I tried looking for the same thing from my PC and got the same result.  I could not find a PC download for the Messages app.  I did find the Web browser version which works well.  I don't use the Messages app on my Droid Turbo, I simply use the stock Messages app along with the Motorola Connect Extension, which I believe does the same thing...allow for you to respond to texts and such from your PC.  Maybe they will fix the broken link. Doc
I have 12.0.50 installed. Doc
Hey, I was hoping for M&Ms, since they had KitKat, lol.  Anyways... Doc
Hey Snn5 Thanks for that info.  I really hope they get the fix out soon, too.  I am using a Droid Turbo and there was an update on my device a few days ago for the NFL Mobile app.  So far, it ... Ver más...
Hey Snn5 Thanks for that info.  I really hope they get the fix out soon, too.  I am using a Droid Turbo and there was an update on my device a few days ago for the NFL Mobile app.  So far, it seems to be working.  Again, thanks for your help. Doc Who Dat...Go Saints