Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,996 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

as3030's Posts

As a customer and I bet many others feel the same way I do, we feel it is not right to be forced to pay charges we do not want. I think that goes for all phones, including smart phones. I think a... See more...
As a customer and I bet many others feel the same way I do, we feel it is not right to be forced to pay charges we do not want. I think that goes for all phones, including smart phones. I think a lot more people would pay for the more expensive phone like blackberries when they can choose if they want the internet or not. I feel like being forced with these charges is going to hurt the company rather than help it. 
Why all of a sudden are we getting charged for internet in the first place I liked when we could cancel the internet on our phones. 
I was just wondering how long the $9.99 internet charge for all multimedia phones and $29.99 charge for smart phones are going to last. I don't think it is the best idea to charge when some peopl... See more...
I was just wondering how long the $9.99 internet charge for all multimedia phones and $29.99 charge for smart phones are going to last. I don't think it is the best idea to charge when some people don't want internet on their phone but like Verizon and their phones. 
I think it would be a good idea that a lot of people would buy. I know I would. I like the look of the qwerty keyboard without flipping the phone like my voyager and a big screen. Verizon should ... See more...
I think it would be a good idea that a lot of people would buy. I know I would. I like the look of the qwerty keyboard without flipping the phone like my voyager and a big screen. Verizon should come out with a blackberry look alike next!
Verizon should make a phone like the blackberry with the keyboard and look of it, so if people like blackberries and want a phone like it without the internet charges, they can get that one.
I also want to get a blackberry and I think that the $30 charge is ridiculous. You should be able to cancel the internet if you want like we used to with the multimedia phones. The $10 charge and... See more...
I also want to get a blackberry and I think that the $30 charge is ridiculous. You should be able to cancel the internet if you want like we used to with the multimedia phones. The $10 charge and $30 charge is unnecessary and they should go back to the charge per usage including blackberries.