Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,588 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ICSL's Posts

Humor me here: what was the issue? 
As mentioned above, make sure it's not just the screen protector that's cracked. It's hard to tell sometimes. Barring that did you get insurance with the phone? Asurion's screen repair, provided you ... See more...
As mentioned above, make sure it's not just the screen protector that's cracked. It's hard to tell sometimes. Barring that did you get insurance with the phone? Asurion's screen repair, provided you are eligible, is only $30. What I can tell you for sure is that your won't be able to exchange the phone. Though you may not have intentionally caused the damage, it did happen after purchase. If you drive a car out of a dealership parking lot and immediately get side swiped, the dealership isn't gonna exchange that wreck. Your best bet, if you have insurance, is going to phoneclaim.com and filing a claim . Edit: Do NOT get it repaired at a third party if it's not the actual asurion insurance repair. After market repair parts will also void your warranty if you do have any sort of damage unrelated defect down the line. 
What dates are actually listed next to your service charges on the bill (in parentheses) ? Those are the dates you are actually being billed for. The invoices do look admittedly weird because they li... See more...
What dates are actually listed next to your service charges on the bill (in parentheses) ? Those are the dates you are actually being billed for. The invoices do look admittedly weird because they list what would be the previous BC in the billing period at the top of the bill, but are indeed billing a month ahead. For example, this is the first page of my bill for March to April, but noticed the billing period says February to March .