Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,551 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

FRobocalls's Posts

What is being done about this? All, literally all the call blocker apps on Android no longer work properly or no longer work how they used to because of Google's greedy desire to make everyone who wa... See more...
What is being done about this? All, literally all the call blocker apps on Android no longer work properly or no longer work how they used to because of Google's greedy desire to make everyone who wants a working call-blocker app to buy a thousand dollar pixel. Google's stance on robocalls: "Buy a thousand dollar pixel and we'll block some robo-callers and not all the time." Verizon Customer Service: "You can get a new number or you can block 5 of the 50 million different phone numbers out there." FCC says: "Take care of your dang self." I'm this close to switching to a data only plan so I don't have deal with my phone ringing or my voicemail alerts going off in the middle of the night. My strategy right now is to let my voicemail box fill up to the point that robocallers can no longer leave me a voice mail. This ish is ridiculous. I love how literally every entity that can help us won't do a dang thing about this epidemic.