Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,064 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lmatch's Posts

MacDaddy wrote: Installed over the Sprint release I was running of  OS 6 without wiping, Used Desktop Manager on my Mac and No problems with the Verizon Version here, Runs Very Smooth, But... See more...
  MacDaddy wrote: Installed over the Sprint release I was running of  OS 6 without wiping, Used Desktop Manager on my Mac and No problems with the Verizon Version here, Runs Very Smooth, But still waiting for RIM to fix the Camera rebooting issues we all suffer on the Bold and Storm. Installed what over the Sprint release of OS 6?  Another version of OS 6?  The same version?  
Since upgrading my Bold 9650 to OS 6 last week, multiple random reboot every day.  I have tried everything I can think of and still they happen.  I think there is a bug in this 9650 version of OS... See more...
Since upgrading my Bold 9650 to OS 6 last week, multiple random reboot every day.  I have tried everything I can think of and still they happen.  I think there is a bug in this 9650 version of OS 6.