Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,420 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fdhill's Posts

Absolutely angry to find out AFTER switching to Go Unlimited from an 8GB/mo plan that Verizon throttles your hotspot to 600kbps! As far as I could tell, it wasn't the case on my limited plan and I NE... See more...
Absolutely angry to find out AFTER switching to Go Unlimited from an 8GB/mo plan that Verizon throttles your hotspot to 600kbps! As far as I could tell, it wasn't the case on my limited plan and I NEVER used all my data. And the whole selling point of the Go Unlimited was it was cheaper for more data! Uh, sort of. As long as you don't want all the features of your technology. Nickeled and dimed at every turn. I see now that they say it in the comparison, but the chat agent didn't mention it to me when I switched. Seems like kinda something that should be front and center when you're talking to someone. So I've switched to Beyond Unlimited and am paying now more than I paid before on my 8GB/mo plan. Just proves Verizon terrible as much as the next company when it comes to giving people anything resembling a usable product. If somebody comes along who will take care of their customers, I will be the first to jump ship. Thanks for listening to my rant.