Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,162 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Scott1112's Posts

i just called customer service, and got it done through the automated system.
For me the problem was my phone number didn't get correctly ported over.  At the Verizon store, I gave my old account number with Metro PCS.  Either i didn't tell them the right number or the store r... See more...
For me the problem was my phone number didn't get correctly ported over.  At the Verizon store, I gave my old account number with Metro PCS.  Either i didn't tell them the right number or the store representative just entered it wrong.   What i did to fix the problem was call Verizon customer service.  But instead of getting customer service, i got an automated port menu.  It had me re-enter my old Metro PCS account number.  After going through that, everything was fine.
i had this problem before.  The way i got it fixed was i called Verizon Wireless customer service.  Instead of a representative, it took me to an automated port menu.  I followed the directions from ... See more...
i had this problem before.  The way i got it fixed was i called Verizon Wireless customer service.  Instead of a representative, it took me to an automated port menu.  I followed the directions from that and it fixed the problem.  Apparently the rep at the store didn't fully complete the transfer of my phone number.   I suggest calling customer service.  Even if you don't get the automated port system like i did, maybe ask an agent to see if your number was ported correctly. 
i called verizon wireless customer care and it went to a port request automated system.  it said my port request wasn’t completed because the account number of my old provider didn’t match the accoun... See more...
i called verizon wireless customer care and it went to a port request automated system.  it said my port request wasn’t completed because the account number of my old provider didn’t match the account number imputed.  i looked up my metro pcs account number and entered it into the system.   everything is fine now.  i can receive SMS messages.  No further assistance is needed.
I’ve only had this phone for a couple weeks, and have had this issue ever since.  It’s never worked.  I’ve never been able to receive SMS messages from any company other than Verizon.   I didn’t do... See more...
I’ve only had this phone for a couple weeks, and have had this issue ever since.  It’s never worked.  I’ve never been able to receive SMS messages from any company other than Verizon.   I didn’t do a factory reset, because it was a brand new phone out of the package that I just got a couple weeks ago.  That should be the state the factory reset reverts it to, correct? 
No, I switched over from Metro PCS.  I had an iPhone 5s before.  Got the iPhone X upon signing up with Verizon.
I just got my iPhone X about a week ago and I found that I can’t seem to get verification texts.  My email, my bank account and my Gemini account all noticed that i’m trying to use a new device to si... See more...
I just got my iPhone X about a week ago and I found that I can’t seem to get verification texts.  My email, my bank account and my Gemini account all noticed that i’m trying to use a new device to sign in, and they send a text with a verification code.  Probably is, i’m not getting any of those texts.   I can get text messages from other people.  I can get Verizon alerts.  But I can’t get from companies.  I’ve reset my settings.  I’ve updated to the newest IOS.  Still nothing.