Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,557 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

John_Getzke's Posts

Interesting idea.  I have been having issues with my 4510L and will try switching the wireless frequency from N to B/G.  I will let everyone know how it goes after a few days of testing.
I got my hands on a 30 day trial model and here is what I have experienced so far:   1) The MiFi was not able to provide a consistent internet connection. From my point of view I was able to br... See more...
I got my hands on a 30 day trial model and here is what I have experienced so far:   1) The MiFi was not able to provide a consistent internet connection. From my point of view I was able to browse on the internet and check email for about 5 minutes at a time. After 5 minutes or so the device would lock up for about 30-45 seconds before I could continue using it. I checked my connections every time and it appeared that my VPN and wireless connection were intact.   2) I had a hard time detecting and connecting to 4G service while passing through the cities. I wasn’t able to detect 4G on the device until well into the 4G coverage area around the big cities.   3) When I connected my MiFi to my laptop via USB to charge I received several hardware wizards. I wasn't able to check online for drivers because my connection was so shaky.  Back at the office I am not able to find out where to download these drivers from either VZW or Novatel.   After browsing a few other threads it seems like I am not alone with my disconnection experiences.