Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,354 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

danay18's Posts

Yes, I've asked two different senders how they knew me and I've been told stories about going to school with one of the senders (at a school that I did not attend) and the other said he was my bo... See more...
Yes, I've asked two different senders how they knew me and I've been told stories about going to school with one of the senders (at a school that I did not attend) and the other said he was my boyfriend (i'm single). So weird. I will block the numbers, but it still doesn't get at how it is these people know my name.
Yeah, no dice. I can't pull owner info on cell numbers.
I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and had the same telephone number up until last year. I changed my number when I moved to another state. This new number was provided to close fri... See more...
I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and had the same telephone number up until last year. I changed my number when I moved to another state. This new number was provided to close friends and family only. About 6 months ago, I started receiving text messages from numbers I don't recognize. The messages are not malicious and sometimes seem to come to me mid conversation, i.e. "me and Granny are going to make the pies". Oftentimes, the sender will address me by my first name in the text. It's beyond me! I don't know these people, what is this?