Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,800 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

gmandisco's Posts

Have you tried seeing what the messages not being sent have in common? maybe they are all from a specific user, maybe the file size is too big, etc.     I'm guessing you already tried the basi... See more...
Have you tried seeing what the messages not being sent have in common? maybe they are all from a specific user, maybe the file size is too big, etc.     I'm guessing you already tried the basic stuff (battery pull, phone wipe, etc)??   As for the sent items, I was having the same trouble. for me to view what i had sent i also had to setup to automatically forward a copy of the sent message to a different email account. so right after i send a message (from my work (AOL) acct) it forwards a copy of the message automatically to my personal (gmail) acct.   That was the only way i could get it to sync sent items.      
Ok. I would first recommend reading this forum post from our friends at crackberry.com:   http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-setup-your-blackberry-sync-outlook   Follow the instructions... See more...
Ok. I would first recommend reading this forum post from our friends at crackberry.com:   http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-setup-your-blackberry-sync-outlook   Follow the instructions in the link above and post your results.   Thanks,   gman
Hello,   Are you using Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook Express?    Also what type of emails are they?  (gmail, business, personal, yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc)   Thanks,   gmandisco
What profile do you have active? go to "edit profiles" and verify the volume and make sure the drop-down box under "play sound" is set to Always.
yeah tried that still the same boring classical.   Whats next?   Again thanks for your help
just tried that and it told me i had three options: to browse and purchase from whats hot (1) to browse and purchase from whats new (2) to cancel your ringback tone (3)   to manage your ring... See more...
just tried that and it told me i had three options: to browse and purchase from whats hot (1) to browse and purchase from whats new (2) to cancel your ringback tone (3)   to manage your ringback tones visit: verizonwireless.com/rbt   i went to the website and it brought me back to the same place i started, and no matter what i do with the arrangement of ringbacks it just doesnt work!   help please   Thanks   Gman
i am very furious. for three days my ringback has been that **bleep** classical bull****. i purchased a ringback things thinking they would be easy. they are not. i cannot call verizons **bleep**... See more...
i am very furious. for three days my ringback has been that **bleep** classical bull****. i purchased a ringback things thinking they would be easy. they are not. i cannot call verizons **bleep** customer service because i work nights and dont have time to deal with them during the day, and it is very freakin inconvienent that (unlike alltel) they dont have freaking 24hr customer service. please help. ive done everything i need to do in the ringback manager thing. idk **bleep** is going on. please help.
No no no.... Lol. I have an aol acct setup on my phone - its my business "work" designated email acct thru aol (just a regular acct). When I reconcile, it sends what should be sent to the folder ... See more...
No no no.... Lol. I have an aol acct setup on my phone - its my business "work" designated email acct thru aol (just a regular acct). When I reconcile, it sends what should be sent to the folder on aol to one of my gmail accts.....
ok, i found them, but for some reason they are syncing to a gmail account instead of the actual aol acct they were sent and recieved from?!?
Hello,   I currently have my work emails being pushed to my tour. When I send a message, the copy shows up in the message box on my tour but not on aol.com's sent folder for my email. is there ... See more...
Hello,   I currently have my work emails being pushed to my tour. When I send a message, the copy shows up in the message box on my tour but not on aol.com's sent folder for my email. is there a way to get it synced to be able to get them to show up also on my aol account on my computer?   Gary
Doc, Usinig that way can cause problems - ive found there is an easier way. Jonathan, above this post put your mouse over the tab "support " then click contact us. select the option for email an... See more...
Doc, Usinig that way can cause problems - ive found there is an easier way. Jonathan, above this post put your mouse over the tab "support " then click contact us. select the option for email and thne write what you have been recieving and why - recieving messages from ozmail because you had a mail client on your old phone, - a non-blackberry phone. they should correct it within the next 36 - 48 hours. they fixed mine in 12.
Just kinda adding on to Doc:   I have the Tour myself. I love it. Hands down. Yeah it doesnt have wifi, but its pretty much fast where I am. ive never had a phone with wifi so i wouldnt be able... See more...
Just kinda adding on to Doc:   I have the Tour myself. I love it. Hands down. Yeah it doesnt have wifi, but its pretty much fast where I am. ive never had a phone with wifi so i wouldnt be able to compare, but for everyday use its much better than a dumbphone. plus - unless your around wifi alot it wouldnt help - i have an ipod touch i was using for some mobile web browsing, but i found that unless i was at home or at the school i had no mobile web! so you arent really losing anything on that aspect.   I love my Tour - much better than my dare by far! (other than the fact with the dare it was touch, i kinda miss that, and the fact that i had free vz navigator with my plan..... oh well 😃 )   - gman
Or sites like phonezoo, funformobile or myxer...... login and then upload your own edited (cut to less than thirty seconds) audio file and it will create a ringtone out of it. then you can send i... See more...
Or sites like phonezoo, funformobile or myxer...... login and then upload your own edited (cut to less than thirty seconds) audio file and it will create a ringtone out of it. then you can send it to your mobile phone. They even have quite a selection of user-created files. right now im sporting the amazing "butscratcha" from familyguy! 😃
woyala wrote:   ATT are not a global company, they're a US company same as Verizon.  ATT, Verizon, Sprint and T-mobile phones will get the same coverage outside of the US as long as they hav... See more...
woyala wrote:   ATT are not a global company, they're a US company same as Verizon.  ATT, Verizon, Sprint and T-mobile phones will get the same coverage outside of the US as long as they have a quad-band phone.  Don't fall in those att ads that they have better coverage abroad.   Correct, im not saying ATT is a "Global" meaning they arent a US company.... they are but they still focus their efforts on global coverage rather than verizon, who focuses soley on U.S. Coverage.
You must remember ATT is a worldwide leader - GSM - Verizon is mainly CDMA. Yes, our world phones (the tour for example) is also GSM capable, but its because they have teamed with Vodafone - a gr... See more...
You must remember ATT is a worldwide leader - GSM - Verizon is mainly CDMA. Yes, our world phones (the tour for example) is also GSM capable, but its because they have teamed with Vodafone - a great provider for places ive been to globally.  ATT - because they are global, they done centralize their efforts on U.S. towers like a CDMA provider would. My g/f has ATT and as much as she wont admit it they are better worldwide.   In a worldwide perspective, yeah they are better but in a centralized location, (US) Verizon tops it all. I was a alltel customer and i hated verizon because when i had them before their service (reception wise) absolutely sucked. But now, they are awesome.   Quick question - are our 3G tours going to pick up the 4G network?
Xtremeberry can you send me the link? To the good, stable 5.0 build.
For those of you who don't want to block any messages (like me, who gets many messages a day from unknown numbers) I have a solution. On the top of this page, roll your cursor over the support tab... See more...
For those of you who don't want to block any messages (like me, who gets many messages a day from unknown numbers) I have a solution. On the top of this page, roll your cursor over the support tab then click contact us. Then click email and twll them exactly what's going on - that you are receiving brew messages and you want them to stop. They replied and mine stopped within 24 hours. GO VERIZON. I highly recommend not blocking sms messages. Verizon sends account info (verifying that you paid a bill, or that your acct password was changed) over sms. If you have it blocked you won't receive these emails. ---------- Sent from my Blackberry Tour.
wouldnt this block ALL incoming messages that arent in the contacts list?
can you send it to me too?
when will the o.s. 5.0 be available? and will i be able to download the bbm 5 ota?