Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,516 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

diablo2112's Posts

Thanks so much for posting this.  I had the exact same problem with the Samsung Verizon 4G LTE extender v2.  Installed this, and my normal ~950 Mbps download speeds were totally whacked, down to abou... See more...
Thanks so much for posting this.  I had the exact same problem with the Samsung Verizon 4G LTE extender v2.  Installed this, and my normal ~950 Mbps download speeds were totally whacked, down to about 30 Mbps.   Unplug the extender, and my normal 950 Mbps speeds returned.  I did a hard reset (continually push the "reset" button between the power and ethernet ports with a paperclip for at least 30 seconds, until the blue light on the extender stops flashing).   The extender went through the setup process again, and my speeds were once again gimped down to 30 Mbps.  For some reason, the extender is throttling my internet.  I'd rather have gigabit service than 4 bars of LTE at my house, so I guess I'll be returning the unit to Verizon and wait for another version or solution for the extender.   I do appreciate your posting this, as it at least allowed me to identify the problem.