Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,002 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MicheruVZ's Posts

Correct. If you use an outside device (or website) to send to @vtext, it will not appear on your bill.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Department P.O.Box 105378 Atlanta, GA 30348   A mailed suggestion is generally more likely to be heard than one posted on the discussion forums.
Not trying to stir the pot, but how is it not private?
Grammie, if it's a medical emergency (as you say), tech can expedite a repair situation, as they should have if you explained the situation. If you're in a FIOS area, repair # is 888-339-7333, If y... See more...
Grammie, if it's a medical emergency (as you say), tech can expedite a repair situation, as they should have if you explained the situation. If you're in a FIOS area, repair # is 888-339-7333, If you're copper, I have ... MA & RI # 800-713-0000 PA, DR, MD, DC, VA and WV # 800-275-2355 NY (Your area code)-890-6611 CT # 203-661-5444 NJ # 866-751-5730 And everywhere else.. #800-483-1000    If you can't make a call, and lack cell phones or a method of contact, you can use a TTY relay for the deaf online at www.sprintrelayonline.com . Best wishes, MicheruVZ
Generally, for a new install for FiOS it's 3-7 days. For copper, it can be a week or two. The end/beginning (29th - 3rd between the months) of a month is a bad time to do any order - they generally ... See more...
Generally, for a new install for FiOS it's 3-7 days. For copper, it can be a week or two. The end/beginning (29th - 3rd between the months) of a month is a bad time to do any order - they generally take more time due to a LOT of processing being done and a lot of maintinance being done within the Verizon network, so it's probably best to do any order, including tech installs after the fourth and before the 29th.
I usually surf the forum from work, and can go an hour without hitting refresh. Usually when I come back after leaving the forum up on a page on my computer, I have to log back in. This is despite th... See more...
I usually surf the forum from work, and can go an hour without hitting refresh. Usually when I come back after leaving the forum up on a page on my computer, I have to log back in. This is despite the fact that I haven't closed the browser. It would be nice if the logged in cookie for forum accounts lasted until the browser closed, not on a timer that can expire when the page is still loaded. Thanks, Micheru
The further you are from the CO, the slower it gets. At a certain distance, it's no longer able to give you a speed worthy of a DSL pricetag, so we won't distribute service to that area. Micheru ... See more...
The further you are from the CO, the slower it gets. At a certain distance, it's no longer able to give you a speed worthy of a DSL pricetag, so we won't distribute service to that area. Micheru Message Edited by KaLin on 07-19-2009 03:50 PM
We can do what's called an 'incercept' - meaning calls sent to your old number get a message with a number to call you at. It lasts about six months, or however long it takes for your number to be r... See more...
We can do what's called an 'incercept' - meaning calls sent to your old number get a message with a number to call you at. It lasts about six months, or however long it takes for your number to be recycled back into the pool of available BTNs. Micheru Message Edited by KaLin on 07-19-2009 03:38 PM
Just call in (800 483 4000) and have a rep do it. We're pretty slow today, I just got back from lunch and haven't had a call for 7 min. *knocks on wood* 😉 Micheru Message Edited by KaLin on 07-... See more...
Just call in (800 483 4000) and have a rep do it. We're pretty slow today, I just got back from lunch and haven't had a call for 7 min. *knocks on wood* 😉 Micheru Message Edited by KaLin on 07-19-2009 04:01 PM
You CAN get access to your account log, including calls, voicemails, etc. However, it's dificult. You have to have either.. A: A supoena(sp?) from a court of law. or, B: A police report number. ... See more...
You CAN get access to your account log, including calls, voicemails, etc. However, it's dificult. You have to have either.. A: A supoena(sp?) from a court of law. or, B: A police report number. Once you have one of those, contact the Verizon Legal department at 888-483-2600 Micheru Message Edited by KaLin on 07-19-2009 04:04 PM