Common problem....check out the motorola support forum on this issue: https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/33153?tstart=0                Once there, be sure to register and add your phon... Ver más...
 Common problem....check out the motorola support forum on this issue: https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/33153?tstart=0                Once there, be sure to register and add your phone to the list.  Good luck. FYI - I am on phone #3 with the same reboot issue (#1 and #3 reboots on its own - -phone #2 arrived with a bad handset earpiece.
 Same problem here - only solution from Motorola is to contact tech support and do a factory reset. 
I've confirmed the pin is correct. I tried syncing from VZW website- stops on phone and says" incorrect pin" Any one else with this- or suggestions?
  Motorola is aware of the problem - - check out the Motorola support forums on this - - very lengthy thread on it - see below link.   Auto reboot problem:        https://supportforums.motorola... Ver más...
 Motorola is aware of the problem - - check out the Motorola support forums on this - - very lengthy thread on it - see below link.  Auto reboot problem:        https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/33153?start=0&tstart=0
 Please be sure to also go to the Motorola Support Forums and report this there.  A large thread is located on that forum for random reboots as well.  Here is the link to that forum: https://s... Ver más...
 Please be sure to also go to the Motorola Support Forums and report this there.  A large thread is located on that forum for random reboots as well.  Here is the link to that forum: https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/33153?tstart=0        Also, per the advice of the Motorola tech on that forum, you should remove any task killers - the android OS doesn't need it.  There are apps that are shown in the background, but they are only "ready to run" when needed.  If the OS needs extra memory, these apps close automatically.  VZW store employees need to stop telling customers to install these apps (Task Killers).
Hmm...no Weather Channel app on mine. 
 Yep!  Mine did it once a few days ago and twice today  - - be sure to report this on the Motorola Forums support page too.  The first one today was while I was in the App Market and the other ti... Ver más...
 Yep!  Mine did it once a few days ago and twice today  - - be sure to report this on the Motorola Forums support page too.  The first one today was while I was in the App Market and the other time was during setting up Executive Assistant.  The battery seemed hotter than it has before too.  The life of the battery seems to be getting worse - even after dimming the screen almost too dark and after minimal usage.  Hope things get better.
Same problem!  Sometimes it checks, sometimes it doesn't.  I have to click on each email link for it to check for mail - - hope this is fixed quickly.
 Same problem others are having with push email.  Sometimes it automatically checks, others not.  It seems that once the phone goes to sleep mode, the data service is turned off?  I have it set t... Ver más...
 Same problem others are having with push email.  Sometimes it automatically checks, others not.  It seems that once the phone goes to sleep mode, the data service is turned off?  I have it set to fetch every 15 min if data is off, but that hasn't helped.  I have to go to the message screen and press each individual mail service (I use my godaddy.com account) in order for it to sync and retrieve mail.  Maybe I am spoiled after using Blackberry for email service.  I hope this is just a software issue and can be fixed easily.  I am a business user that needs to respond to emails as soon as they come in - if not fixed, my Blackberry will get revived.  If anyone finds a solution for this, please post!  ¡Gracias!
  If Verizon allows the Storm1 users to upgrade early to the Storm2 due to the problomatic Storm1 - then 9630 Tour users should be allowed to do the same when the "Tour2" is released.  I've had m... See more...
 If Verizon allows the Storm1 users to upgrade early to the Storm2 due to the problomatic Storm1 - then 9630 Tour users should be allowed to do the same when the "Tour2" is released.  I've had mine since day 2 and have experienced the track-ball issues many other have had.  I'm actually on my second one now and will most likely be going in for my third.  I thought this newer one (pre green-dot release) was going to be fine - until the other day.  Trying to go right with the trackball only makes it go left.  Cleaning it doesn't help.  And yes, this was checked out and noted by a technician.  Other than the trackball issue - I love the phone. 
Also - there is an issue with ringtones/call alert tones not staying as assigned.  If you set up a contact to alert differently when an sms/mms is received - sometimes the right alert will work - ... Ver más...
Also - there is an issue with ringtones/call alert tones not staying as assigned.  If you set up a contact to alert differently when an sms/mms is received - sometimes the right alert will work - other times it picks one up at random.
I've had the same problem with the trackball icon freezing on the screen as many others have via other forums.  I've also had the phone freeze up for about 5 seconds - pressing any button will no... Ver más...
I've had the same problem with the trackball icon freezing on the screen as many others have via other forums.  I've also had the phone freeze up for about 5 seconds - pressing any button will not do anything  - then it suddenly starts working.  My reboot time has gone from about 4 minutes to almost 10.  Some have had reduced reboots by removing Google Maps - others have no problems with it. The back of the phone gets pretty hot (below battery) when used for more than 5 minutes - possibly the main processor?  There also seems to be more problems with phones built south of the border than north of it.  Any one else on here having these problems/issues?      And yes, I've adjusted my trackball sensitivity several times - I think it may be more of an OS issue.
 I initially called about not receiving my VIP discount and ended up talking to someone in the Global department.  He was very helpful and gave quite a bit of information to me about the phone.  T... See more...
 I initially called about not receiving my VIP discount and ended up talking to someone in the Global department.  He was very helpful and gave quite a bit of information to me about the phone.  This is my first bb, so every bit helps!  He mentioned providing VW with info on problems so that they could work out the bugs in an update - he was tellling me how to be sure I had the latest OS and had me check that screen - Since I didn't see it there, he suggested using the desktop software until the new one could be released.  He just thought it was odd that it didn't make it on this relase.  So, actually, I guess I didn't call with a tech problem...it just led into that.
 A tech asked me to update via OTA the other day  -- I don't have the "wireless update" script under the "options" folder.  He said it may have been overlooked in this build - the only way to upda... Ver más...
 A tech asked me to update via OTA the other day  -- I don't have the "wireless update" script under the "options" folder.  He said it may have been overlooked in this build - the only way to update would be to use the desktop software.  Any one actually have this option on their Tour?