I have never received a response to the last message. I did not know if that meant there was no solution and I needed look elsewhere or if they were working on it. I understand either way, I just nee... Ver más...
I have never received a response to the last message. I did not know if that meant there was no solution and I needed look elsewhere or if they were working on it. I understand either way, I just need to know.
I purchased an iPhone 11 pro and an ipad 11 pro on 3-28-20. It was nearly $2000. I was under the impression that I was ordering the iPhone 11 pro max. I contacted support as soon as I opened it and r... Ver más...
I purchased an iPhone 11 pro and an ipad 11 pro on 3-28-20. It was nearly $2000. I was under the impression that I was ordering the iPhone 11 pro max. I contacted support as soon as I opened it and realized that it was not the pro max. They sent me told me that I could go to the nearest store to exchange it. None of our stores have been opened. I contacted them to return it. With the hoops I was sent through and the weekend, my 14 day return period is closed. Needing a phone for work, I finally activated it today. Support could not work with me on getting the phone that I wanted. I have been with Verizon for more then a decade and have 5 lines with them. The fact that they would not work with me, and I spent several hours with support and driving to a store that could not exchange it, after I was told that store could, makes me want to switch all of my lines to a different carrier. My bill, with installments is nearly $500 this month and I am not satisfied at all with the service or loyalty. I know these a trying times, I understand that, I wish Verizon did as well.