Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,253 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MillieCK's Posts

We recently decided that we really did not need all that a Blackberry device does so we bought a Samsung Integrity.  However, one of the things that my Balckberry had that I used all the time was... See more...
We recently decided that we really did not need all that a Blackberry device does so we bought a Samsung Integrity.  However, one of the things that my Balckberry had that I used all the time was the Memos and Tasks.  Unfortunately the Samsung does not have these features.  It does have a card to which I can download documents to view.  I always backed up my Blackberry so when we switched phones, I donated my Blackberry.  My problem now is that I need some of that information that was on my Blackberry but the back-up files cannot be read by anything I currently have on my computer.  Is there any way to access the data?  It would be nice if I could convert it to Word or Excell or even PDF.  I would be happy if I could just get the files to open and then I could copy the information.  Please HELP!