Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,718 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Midwestgent's Posts

I have aa new Galaxie S10.. I notice people Im talking to say they cant hear me, I notice thids when I pull the phone away from my face but can hear me when I touvh it harder against my face? Is this... See more...
I have aa new Galaxie S10.. I notice people Im talking to say they cant hear me, I notice thids when I pull the phone away from my face but can hear me when I touvh it harder against my face? Is this common?
Hi guys, Im new on here and if this has been answered I apologize.. I just received my new Galaxie S10 and I have ALWAYS used voice texting with regular texting or Facebook Messenger and I cannot get... See more...
Hi guys, Im new on here and if this has been answered I apologize.. I just received my new Galaxie S10 and I have ALWAYS used voice texting with regular texting or Facebook Messenger and I cannot get the microphone to appear next to the keyboard.. To the left of the spacebar Ive always long pressed that button and there it is.. Except it isnt there on this phone... Can anyone help> I know there are keyboards etc.. If you have EXACT instructions to get it back Id br grateful.