@LUGO0015 wrote: we have 4 cell phones and we're paying over $220 per month, , how can I lower my bill. I already changed my method of payment with my personal checking account, and eliminated ho... Ver más...
@LUGO0015 wrote: we have 4 cell phones and we're paying over $220 per month, , how can I lower my bill. I already changed my method of payment with my personal checking account, and eliminated hotspot from 3 of the 4 cell phones  As Ann154 said, without knowing more details we can't give specific advice.   How much of that $220 is device payments and how much is your actual plan cost?  Can you reduce your data usage, only buy what you need? We have 5 phones and pay $200, 4 lines on GoUnlimited @$40.00 and one line on $35 using the mix n match pricing, add in taxes and fees and our bill is a little more or less than $200.  With 4 phones and paying $220, it sounds like you have device payments, or much more data than we do. If you can provide a few more details, we can help you better.  How much data do you use in a month?  
@Looneyman wrote: Is anyone aware if Google has resolved the issues with Android 10 effectively turning all generations of the Pixel and Pixel XL's into very expensive paperweights?  I have t... Ver más...
@Looneyman wrote: Is anyone aware if Google has resolved the issues with Android 10 effectively turning all generations of the Pixel and Pixel XL's into very expensive paperweights?  I have the original Pixel, and got the notice that Android 10 was ready to download and install, but I happened to be out of town for several days and didn't want to be without a phone, you know, just in case something went wrong withthe upgrade process... About mid-September I went ahead and did the upgrade, and it went smoothly, without a hitch.  I haven't had any data or signal issueseither.  I got lucky?  Or there are just a small percentage of overall users who did have issues and theyare, naturally, the most vocal about problems.  You don't hear when things go right, just when things go wrong.
Everyone hates robo calls and scam calls.  They are annoying, disruptive, and can be criminal when they successfully scam someone.   What can I do to lessen their impact on the use of my phone and my... Ver más...
Everyone hates robo calls and scam calls.  They are annoying, disruptive, and can be criminal when they successfully scam someone.   What can I do to lessen their impact on the use of my phone and my day to day life? First, I don't answer calls from a number I don't recognize or have in my contact list.  I can silence or mute the ring sound with one touch; if the caller is legit I'll get a voicemail and I can respond by calling back.  If the voicemail is garbage, I can delete it.  Typically, scammers or robocalls will NOT leave a voicemail. I've also used YouMail and the DitchMail feature (it's all free).  You get a call from a restricted/unknown number, it will play a polite message asking the caller to please unblock their number and call back, and then hangs up on them with no option to leave a voicemail.  And if a call comes in from a known scammer number (marked as such by other callers), it will play the three tones and then "We're sorry, but the number you have called is no longer in service.  Please check the number and dial again." For every trick the phone companies come up with to try and stop these guys, they'll find a way around it (spoofing, for example, so it appears to be a known number or similar to known numbers).  Similar to email scams, where the email seems to come from someone you know, the calls seem to come from your contacts or local numbers.  What I can do is ignore and not let them annoy me; it's going to happen so silence the ringer on that call, and go on.
@arbidar wrote: I do not want to purchase more data. We overused on vacation by mistake Can I just let it run out? Thank you for any help. Depende del plan que tengas.  If you have a plan... Ver más...
@arbidar wrote: I do not want to purchase more data. We overused on vacation by mistake Can I just let it run out? Thank you for any help. Depende del plan que tengas.  If you have a plan that allows you to use "Safety Mode", you can enable that.  Then, when you reach your data limit, you can continue to use data, but it will be frustratingly slow for the remainder of your billing cycle. If you have a Verizon Up reward available it may give the option for 1 GB bonus data; I've used this a few times to give us a boost when I realize we are coming close to our limit.  It's been helpful. What plan are you on now?  Yes, you most likely do have the option to simply let the plan run out and just use wifi for the remainder of your biling cycle, so there would be no extra charges.  
https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-22191/ Does that help? Do you have a specific question about ring back tones?
Family Base is now called Smart Family - here's the link:   https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/
Possibly pro-rating for a partial month initially, and the full month NEXT billing cycle?
Call customer service, and see if they can change the due date (a one time switch) so it aligns with your paycheck.  
The 4GB plan (with Carryover, and Safety mode) is $50, plus $20/line, or $90, and any phone payments, insurance, etc that you may have added.  What is the base price on your 6GB plan?  The 8GB ru... Ver más...
The 4GB plan (with Carryover, and Safety mode) is $50, plus $20/line, or $90, and any phone payments, insurance, etc that you may have added.  What is the base price on your 6GB plan?  The 8GB runs $70, plus the $20/line. If I am remembering correctly, the 6GB does not include the carryover data, but if it's the same price as the 4GB, you might as well keep the 6GB as long as you can!  It sounds like that is adequate for you needs with some breathing room if you happen to use more in a given month.
I use Avast! AV on my Google Pixel, and I did the update to Pie yesterday without incident, or any notification of a virus. I did find this on the McAfee site:  McAfee software uses our Glo... Ver más...
I use Avast! AV on my Google Pixel, and I did the update to Pie yesterday without incident, or any notification of a virus. I did find this on the McAfee site:  McAfee software uses our Global Threat Intelligence (GTI, formerly Artemis) technology for enhanced detection of unknown threats based on the behavior of the file. Artemis is included in the detection name for any file that is quarantined or blocked by GTI. Artemis in this case is not the name of a virus or malware ; it indicates that something else was quarantined or blocked by GTI
The cost would be the same, regardless if you are making or receiving calls.  Minutes are counted both ways.
Help us to help you.  What plan are you on?  What phone do you have? Even basic phones are capable of connecting to data services. The most basic, basic plan I can see offered now is Unlimite... Ver más...
Help us to help you.  What plan are you on?  What phone do you have? Even basic phones are capable of connecting to data services. The most basic, basic plan I can see offered now is Unlimited Talk & Text, plus 500 MB of data for $30/ mo . So whether you use the data or not, it's available and included in the basic plan price.
They would likely go to the downloads folder of your phone, or your computer, if you are accessing the Verizon cloud on your account via your laptop.  You may also have set the photos to go to yo... Ver más...
They would likely go to the downloads folder of your phone, or your computer, if you are accessing the Verizon cloud on your account via your laptop.  You may also have set the photos to go to your Google, iTunes, or other cloud account (depending on your phone).
If you log in to the cloud app on your phone, then tap the three bars ont he top left of the app screen, then go to Settings on the menu that comes up. There you can set what you want to back up,... Ver más...
If you log in to the cloud app on your phone, then tap the three bars ont he top left of the app screen, then go to Settings on the menu that comes up. There you can set what you want to back up, and how and when you want the backup to occur.
Log on to your Verizon account, and view the previous bill; detailed messaging (time, date, phone numbers used) info is available for the previous 3 months cycles.
What phones do they have?  Do they have GPS capability, and if so, so they have location turned on for their phone(s)?  Is the companion app installe don their phones?
It's more likely going to be due ont he 27th or 28th of each month going forward.  It's due the same day (for instance, mine is due the 16th, so some cycles are shorter than others...) of each mo... Ver más...
It's more likely going to be due ont he 27th or 28th of each month going forward.  It's due the same day (for instance, mine is due the 16th, so some cycles are shorter than others...) of each month.  Check what your new due date is on future billings.
Use a free third party voicemail app like You Mail, and then simply block or blacklist those numbers via the app.
DAVID.NORDEN wrote: Regardless of how you look at it, if there are 25 days in your billing cycle no, and it is cut to 22, that's a loss of 3 days. So the first bill will be for 22 days wh... Ver más...
DAVID.NORDEN wrote: Regardless of how you look at it, if there are 25 days in your billing cycle no, and it is cut to 22, that's a loss of 3 days. So the first bill will be for 22 days where it was for 25. There are 30 or 31 days in your billing cycle - it runs from, say, the 10th of one month to the 9th of the next, with the billing cycle beginning on the 10th EVERY MONTH.  That has not changed. What has changed is the # of days you have to pay the bill - from 25 days after the close of the bill cycle, to 22 days after the close.  The bill is for 30-31 days (or 28 or 29 in February); you simply have 3 less days to make a payment now. Why is is this so confusing???
Jeffdks wrote: I understand the changes in the billing cycle (25 to 22 days), but why must my payment due date change by at least 5 days (10th to the 5th)?? Your billing cycle runs ... Ver más...
Jeffdks wrote: I understand the changes in the billing cycle (25 to 22 days), but why must my payment due date change by at least 5 days (10th to the 5th)?? Your billing cycle runs from the (say) 15th to the 14th of the following month - typically 30 or 31 days.  It's a month - your payment due date is typically about 3 weeks after your cycle end date.  Recent changes upped the billing date by 3 days (mine hasn't changed, yet?) but the billing cycle is still a month, and you are billed for that month.  When it's due may have moved by a few days, but it will, from this point forward, be due on the same day each month, be it the 16th, the 13th, or whatever.