Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,228 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hmd2396's Posts

Good...I know how easy it is for things to get "messed" up.  Thanks alot!
I just upgraded my phone today. Previously I had  the 500 minutes with Unlimited night/weekend and mobile to mobile (39.99) plus the unlimited text or 5000 plus M2M(20).  My bill total has been r... See more...
I just upgraded my phone today. Previously I had  the 500 minutes with Unlimited night/weekend and mobile to mobile (39.99) plus the unlimited text or 5000 plus M2M(20).  My bill total has been running around 55 to 60 dollars a month.  Today I decided to get a Blackberry.  I did everything online.  I added the 29.99 for the web and email, the 20 for the text, and 1.99 for extended warranty.  I thought that it would make it around 92 a month.  It even said at one place on the order 91.98 I believe.  Well on the email that I received it is saying that my monthly charges will be 51.98.  If you add that up its only the 29.99 for the web service, 20 for the text package, and 1.99 for warranty.  Did it change my minutes ?  Because I dont want to have to pay for everything time I make a call. I wanted a package all of it together and was looking to pay around 100.  I wanted the 500 minutes and unlimited m2m and night and weekend.
I was a previous Alltel user and when they switched everything I got switched to Verizon.  I am eligible for the New every 2 on March 13.  My phone that I have now is starting to mess up, its an ... See more...
I was a previous Alltel user and when they switched everything I got switched to Verizon.  I am eligible for the New every 2 on March 13.  My phone that I have now is starting to mess up, its an old phone, and I am wanting to switch before it breaks and im without one.  Actually am thinking of upgrading to a Blackberry  but I wanted to know if it was in my best interest just to wait til March.  Im sure there is a fee for upgrading early but I cant find any answers anywhere and my local store isnt very helpful when you go in there. Any help at all, that would be great!!!