The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting up... Ver más...
The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting upset, but I decided to wait and give it some time.  To my surprise I discovered after lunch the software update was ready to be installed.   ¡Buena suerte!
The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting up... Ver más...
The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting upset, but I decided to wait and give it some time.  To my surprise I discovered after lunch the software update was ready to be installed.   Good luck ! 
Thanks for the info Ryan and I've successfully updated my note 9 on the network to One UI.  I'm currently in exploratory mode and playing around with all the new features of Samsung experience 10 and... Ver más...
Thanks for the info Ryan and I've successfully updated my note 9 on the network to One UI.  I'm currently in exploratory mode and playing around with all the new features of Samsung experience 10 and Android pie.   It's been so refreshing and I love it even more than I expected.   
I have successfully update my VZW note 9 to One UI and I'm enjoying all the new features and exploring as we speak. It's so awesome!!!
A lot of Note 9 users actually enjoy using their sPen, like myself.  If the S10 series came with an optional sPen , like the 5G version...it would definitely be a go.  My device is right @ 6mos old a... Ver más...
A lot of Note 9 users actually enjoy using their sPen, like myself.  If the S10 series came with an optional sPen , like the 5G version...it would definitely be a go.  My device is right @ 6mos old and every other carrier has successfully pushed the update for their Note 9 users, so WHY THE LONG WAIT @ VZW??? Also, the Note 9 is months newer than the S9/S9+, but they're enjoyingthe rewards of Android pie/One UI, while Note 9ers remain in the wild.  Come on now you guys!!!🤔🤔🤔
I personally don't wanna sideload Android Pie. I just want Verizon to send the OTA software update like yesterday.
I concur wholeheartedly and don't fully understand why the long wait for note 9 owners.  Every other wireless provider has released the update for their note 9 owners, except Verizon and unlocked dev... Ver más...
I concur wholeheartedly and don't fully understand why the long wait for note 9 owners.  Every other wireless provider has released the update for their note 9 owners, except Verizon and unlocked devices.  In a perfect world the Note 9 would have received the Android pie/One UI update before the S9/S9+ did; however, this didn't happen in our imperfect world of tech. 
May I inquire why you'd mention the S10+, when owners of the Note 9 are expressing their dismay for not receiving Android pie/One UI on the Verizon network as of yet.  I believe we're all aware of th... Ver más...
May I inquire why you'd mention the S10+, when owners of the Note 9 are expressing their dismay for not receiving Android pie/One UI on the Verizon network as of yet.  I believe we're all aware of the specs and software features for the S10 line, but sadly its irrelevant here.  Smh
This is disturbing news to know we're still waiting in the wild (all VZW Note 9 users).  I was hopeful when the S9/S9+ received their One UI update, that we'd soon follow.   I just read T-Mobile is n... Ver más...
This is disturbing news to know we're still waiting in the wild (all VZW Note 9 users).  I was hopeful when the S9/S9+ received their One UI update, that we'd soon follow.   I just read T-Mobile is now on board with releasing the update to their Note 9 customers and join the ranks of AT&T and Sprint.   So, what's going on with VZW's ability to expedite One UI for Note 9 and be more informative about the process vs sp mysterious.   I'm vicariously living through other Note 9 users who have One UI and attempting to remain hopeful our Note 9s will have an update anyday for Android Pie.  Verizon please listen to your Note 9 consumers and provide us with the much anticipated One UI.  To be honest, the Note 9 should have received the update before the S9/S9+ especially since it was a newer device model.  Remaining loyal and hopeful for this update.  
I too am wondering when the Tizen 3.0 update is coming for Verizon Gear s3 frontier/classic.  Maybe I should have invested in a Bluetooth version, since they received there update well before the... Ver más...
I too am wondering when the Tizen 3.0 update is coming for Verizon Gear s3 frontier/classic.  Maybe I should have invested in a Bluetooth version, since they received there update well before the holidays and now it's the new year and both AT&T and T-Mobile leaves us behind in the dust. When searching the forums on Verizon I couldn't find more info in regards to this issue.  I had to Google it and came upon your question and one other.  This is extremely sad and I guess when the Note 8 finally gets Oreo it will be the same exact thing.  It's definitely not fun always being last to receive software updates, while everyone else is enjoying the benefits.
I spoke to a Verizon rep on yesterday 9/13/16 to receive more clarification concerning note 7 exchanges/replacements.  He said Verizon wasn't offering loaner phones and once you executed an excha... Ver más...
I spoke to a Verizon rep on yesterday 9/13/16 to receive more clarification concerning note 7 exchanges/replacements.  He said Verizon wasn't offering loaner phones and once you executed an exchange for another device till the new and improved note 7s arrived... You would be entering into another agreement and would be paying full retail value because you had already exchanged the device prior.   So he recommended I do what was in my best interest,  whether if be continue using the device despite the recommendation of CSPC,  Samsung & Verizon to shut off devices or find and old phone to reactivate on my account.   The rep was nice,  but vague.   I also,  inquired about the $25 gift card or bill credit for a courtesy of being inconvenience or good faith stated on Samsung's official site and he said Verizon wasn't participating in that either.   The rep stated Verizon was ONLY waiving the nonstocking fee you mentioned in your post until 9/30 and he did express they could possibly extend the date (but that wasn't written in stone).   I spoke to this individual for a while about the latest updates and posts concerning note 7.  He also,  advised me that they had no knowledge or dates when the replacement 7s would be available.   He gave me hypotheticals of possibly the end of the month or maybe next month.  I left the conversation still perplexed on how long I will be waiting to replace my device and not having an option of a loaner/backup device like other rival providers are offering their customers til this debacle is rectified.  ¡Buena suerte!
I know the phones have been recalled, along with the CPSC stepping in to ensure consumer safety measures are up help during this recall process.  But, what exactly are the time constraints on rec... Ver más...
I know the phones have been recalled, along with the CPSC stepping in to ensure consumer safety measures are up help during this recall process.  But, what exactly are the time constraints on receiving a replacement note 7 w/out a defective or faulty battery going to be.  Is the Verizon store replacements going to be available within a week or should customers expect a far longer time frame (such as 2-4wks).  Will Verizon be emailing or texting these particular consumers when the supply of stock is readily available instore for exchange or will we have to take initiative ourselves.  Also, as the September 30th deadline approaches will the deadline for nonrestocking fees be extended to accommodate the needs of brand loyal consumers of both verizon & samsung.   How will verizon establish effective barriers of communication to reduce miscommunication and choas, while rectify a resolve of his unfortunate fiasco. 
I'm a little confused on the process or steps of protocol verizon is taking.  I've heard frm other note 7 ownrs on different wireless carriers getting emails or texts informing them personally of... Ver más...
I'm a little confused on the process or steps of protocol verizon is taking.  I've heard frm other note 7 ownrs on different wireless carriers getting emails or texts informing them personally of their options during the note 7 battery gate.  I just need to know when exactly the available note 7 new replacement units will arrive @ the Verizon tore and will they be contacting their customers who preordered or do we hve to consistently check with them.  Also,  I heard like you about new units being available as early as next week no later than two frm other various tech sites/blogs.  I would love to receive valid confirmation from someone @ Verizon. 
Tbh that's extremely sad.  Regardless of possible issues with the new lollipop update the LG g3 should receive it's update just like the other carriers.  I personally love the lollipop experienc... Ver más...
Tbh that's extremely sad.  Regardless of possible issues with the new lollipop update the LG g3 should receive it's update just like the other carriers.  I personally love the lollipop experience I have on my tablet. Since,  it's 5.0.2 update it's more fluid and runs faster w/out lag.  I want the same experience with my phone.
I'm awaiting good news sooner than later for my note 4 concerning a lollipop update.  I can't hardly wait.  I would lov to be a testing participate for lollipop trials.  I had the opportunity on... Ver más...
I'm awaiting good news sooner than later for my note 4 concerning a lollipop update.  I can't hardly wait.  I would lov to be a testing participate for lollipop trials.  I had the opportunity on my Droid bionic with Verizon for ice cream sandwich and jellybean.  Please pick me because I'm overly excited for lollipop.
I'm just wondering when Verizon will rollout the lollipop update 5.0 o either 5.0.1 for my LG g3.  Maintaining my level of patience has become difficult.  It would be great to get a time to put ... Ver más...
I'm just wondering when Verizon will rollout the lollipop update 5.0 o either 5.0.1 for my LG g3.  Maintaining my level of patience has become difficult.  It would be great to get a time to put my mind at ease along with other Vz customers.  Thx in advance
Obviously they are in the testing phrases of the lollipop 5.0.1and participants aren't suppose to discuss it.  In the past I have had the opportunity to test both ice cream sandwich and jellybea... Ver más...
Obviously they are in the testing phrases of the lollipop 5.0.1and participants aren't suppose to discuss it.  In the past I have had the opportunity to test both ice cream sandwich and jellybean when I had a Motorola device for vzw.  I enjoyed it because it was fun being the first and testing out kinks along with giving feedback to determine if the software was ready to launch  for the entire community of users.  I wish I would have been selected for LG g3, but oh well.  Awaiting the arrival of lollipop to my LG g3.