I want the dark mode which isn't available without pie. Since the note 9 is a flagship device and newer than than the S9 and S9+ why would they get the update 1st before the note 9. The latest releas... Ver más...
I want the dark mode which isn't available without pie. Since the note 9 is a flagship device and newer than than the S9 and S9+ why would they get the update 1st before the note 9. The latest released phone should be updated 1st. 
That was a joke! The answer was useless rhetoric. 
I've been with Verizon forever but I guess if i want timely updates I need to choose a different carrier. Ridiculous to have no idea when I might get the update, no security update in February and th... Ver más...
I've been with Verizon forever but I guess if i want timely updates I need to choose a different carrier. Ridiculous to have no idea when I might get the update, no security update in February and the fact that the latest Samsung phone (note 9) has been ignored in favor of the older S9 and S9+ is sad. You are terrible Verizon!  Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms  
Sad that the S9 and S9+ got Pie before the note 9