Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,314 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dmichalek's Posts

I have searched high and low, through the internet, and can not find any information on the band and the song found on many of the LG phones. The song is entitled "This Time" and the only thing I... See more...
I have searched high and low, through the internet, and can not find any information on the band and the song found on many of the LG phones. The song is entitled "This Time" and the only thing I could discover is that the word on the street is that the band's name is Maniac Garage, although all search for a band by this name comes up negative. It is not listed on the AMG website.   Does anyone know who this band is, where they are from and how to obtain a full version of the song?   The lyrics are as follows:   Right now Now then, I can still remember when I've be working my way back to you boy I'm ready gonna try   Right now Now then I can not remember when I've been working my way back to you boy I'm ready gonna try,   This time, This time, This time .....       Thanks in advance,   Don