Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,096 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

AZ8's Posts

I agree, this phone is AWESOME! And yes, it's own room would be nice!
mama23dogs: Not sure with your info regarding this phone. No phone is perfect. And trying to chase the perfect phone is fruitless. Most of the reviews I've read have been positive, sans  the Appl... See more...
mama23dogs: Not sure with your info regarding this phone. No phone is perfect. And trying to chase the perfect phone is fruitless. Most of the reviews I've read have been positive, sans  the Apple fan boy blogs and forums. Reviews have this phone highly rated. And so far, this phone has been great. This may be the best phone I've ever had....we'll see how this plays out in the coming weeks. But this phone is incredible! One thing I already love about this phone is when a call comes through while I'm using my phone, i.e.,web browsing....the phone call shows up in the second screen, not suddenly appear on your entire phone like most phones today. Love this feature! And yes, I'll be getting the "free swag" as you call it.   Its a promotion through LG. You have to submit a receipt and IMEI info. Should have it within 4-6 weeks! It's a smoking promotion. Heck, the 200GB sd card alone runs $180 on Amazon! Anyways....good luck on your search!
Well, Store #2 was AWESOME!!!!!!! Walked in there and was greeted by a very friendly sales associate! I explained my situation and what just transpired at the other store and she was shocked. ... See more...
Well, Store #2 was AWESOME!!!!!!! Walked in there and was greeted by a very friendly sales associate! I explained my situation and what just transpired at the other store and she was shocked. In a span of about 30 minutes we got everything done and switched over and I walked out of the store with my brand new LG V10!!!!!  I got everything I wanted with my bill. It will only increase by about $10. But I got a great new phone! Crazy day!
Went in to upgrade my phone. What an epic disaster. Walked in happy and ready to purchase the LG V10. However, the rep kept asking "why that phone" or "what made you decide on that one".....blah ... See more...
Went in to upgrade my phone. What an epic disaster. Walked in happy and ready to purchase the LG V10. However, the rep kept asking "why that phone" or "what made you decide on that one".....blah blah blah. Was talking about how great the Turbo 2 is and how it can do everything th LG can. He kept shooting down my reasons why I wanted the LG. Anyways....I kept my cool and told him I wanted the LG. At this point I was very agitated. Explained to him my situation is a little different in that Im on unlimited and off contract. I decided to change to the 3GB Verizon plan as well as purchase phone On the device payment plan. He said can't do both because Im off contract. WTF???  Told me to change plans first, wait a month, then purchase phone later. Or vice versa. I was stunned. Thanked him for his time and walked out. I've since cooled off and might head over to another store. Fortunately, I have a couple within 5-7 miles of me. What a frustrating experience.
Thank you SuzyQ. i just tried changing only my plan and it gave me the options. Didn't proceed with phone upgrade. Guess I'll just run to A Verizon store and get it all done at the same time. ... See more...
Thank you SuzyQ. i just tried changing only my plan and it gave me the options. Didn't proceed with phone upgrade. Guess I'll just run to A Verizon store and get it all done at the same time. THanks for the help.
I'm currently off contract with unlimited data. My data usage is under 3GB per month. With the impending increase of $20 to unlimited data plan, I was looking at a way to keep my bill roughly wha... See more...
I'm currently off contract with unlimited data. My data usage is under 3GB per month. With the impending increase of $20 to unlimited data plan, I was looking at a way to keep my bill roughly what I'm paying now. With a current work discount, my bill is $78. Its time to upgrade my three year old phone, razr HD. So I've decided to upgrade to the LG V10. When I proceed through the order, the only plans made available to me are 6GB Verizon max and 8GB max with mobile hotspot. These plans don't recognize my employer discount. With the new phone, my bill jumps to roughly $114. If I had an option to choose the "Medium" 3 GB plan, my bill with new phone would be around $84. I could live with that. But I can't select that option. I canceled my order before checkout so i wouldn't lose unlimited. Anyone have the same issue?
I have the circles widget on my Razr HD.   I've had JB since day one of activating.
Assuming you have jelly bean. From Adobe's website: ".... However, with Android 4.1 this is no longer going to be the case, as we have not continued developing and testing Flash Player for... See more...
Assuming you have jelly bean. From Adobe's website: ".... However, with Android 4.1 this is no longer going to be the case, as we have not continued developing and testing Flash Player for this new version of Android and its available browser options.  There will be no certified implementations of Flash Player for Android 4.1." "....If a device is upgraded from Android 4.0 to Android 4.1, the current version of Flash Player may exhibit unpredictable behavior, as it is not certified for use with Android 4.1.  Future updates to Flash Player will not work.  We recommend uninstalling Flash Player on devices which have been upgraded to Android 4.1."
Consider yourself fortunate. That app has a plethora of problems and terrible reviews. Just read the reviews in Google Play. I too have the Razr HD and it is a awesome phone. Don't frustrate y... See more...
Consider yourself fortunate. That app has a plethora of problems and terrible reviews. Just read the reviews in Google Play. I too have the Razr HD and it is a awesome phone. Don't frustrate yourself with that app. 🙂 Ive read the Galaxy S3 is not compatible either....conclusion.....junk app!
from your text app.....select settings then scroll down to "select ringtone". from the email app....select settings, select "notification settings" then choose ringtone.
eBay. just make sure it's clean!
sorry to hear this. next time go to this link and enter the esn/meid/imei http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/estore/certifieddevice/cd
Well, if I can get 2 years worth after paying full price......guess I can live with that. Thanks.
Yes, another unlimited question. LOL Anyways....I searched the forums, but couldn't find my answer. Ive decided to bite the bullet and pay full price to keep my unlimited data. Just wonder... See more...
Yes, another unlimited question. LOL Anyways....I searched the forums, but couldn't find my answer. Ive decided to bite the bullet and pay full price to keep my unlimited data. Just wondering if I should roll the dice and gamble $600, only to have VZW pull the rug out from under us. What are you guys hearing out there in the blogs? Any chatter about VZW dumping unlimited. Thanks.
thanks
great minds think alike! :). that's the one I was eyeing for them! thanks!
yeah, that's my concern. but my parents are very non techy! lol so I have my work cut out to find a phone they can understand! heck my dad still calls me when he can figure out the remote!! 🙂 ... See more...
yeah, that's my concern. but my parents are very non techy! lol so I have my work cut out to find a phone they can understand! heck my dad still calls me when he can figure out the remote!! 🙂 I let them play with my phone....and well, that didn't go over well! lol
just so I'm the same page with Verizon......these unlimited minutes with this new share everything plan INCLUDE non-Verizon, landlines..etc, correct?
ok...sounds good.  living in Phoenix, we were the first to get LTE,  just concerned the reconfigure will occur soon since we're already over a year into LTE. guess they'll be ok for awhile. thank... See more...
ok...sounds good.  living in Phoenix, we were the first to get LTE,  just concerned the reconfigure will occur soon since we're already over a year into LTE. guess they'll be ok for awhile. thanks.
Hello everyone.  My elderly parents are in the market for a basic phone. My question is once Verizon converts their network to 4G, will these phones even work?  I live in the smartphone world and... See more...
Hello everyone.  My elderly parents are in the market for a basic phone. My question is once Verizon converts their network to 4G, will these phones even work?  I live in the smartphone world and it's been awhile since I've held a basic feature phone. So this might be a stupid question.... 🙂  Thanks.