Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,250 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Florida_Guy's Posts

I was told when I purchased my phones that I would be able to sync my outlook information from my laptop to my Droid X with out any issues. I have since found out that Google Sync is not supporte... See more...
I was told when I purchased my phones that I would be able to sync my outlook information from my laptop to my Droid X with out any issues. I have since found out that Google Sync is not supported with Windows 7 and Office 2010. I was thinking that I would just recreate the entries in my phone but that would take forever since I have about 200 appointments scheduled a month. Any suggestions would be great.   Florida_Guy
I too have a concern about the Droid getting rather hot when it is in use. I just received two Droid X's  and they both get really hot when they are in use even for calls. It is only the bottom h... See more...
I too have a concern about the Droid getting rather hot when it is in use. I just received two Droid X's  and they both get really hot when they are in use even for calls. It is only the bottom half of the phone that gets hot. I am not sure if this is a defect in these two phones or not.   I read one of the previous posts about the GPS function causing the phone to heat up. I checked and I have all of the GPS options turned off.   I may stop by the local Verizon store this weekend and see what they tell me.   Florida_Guy