Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,739 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

c_milton's Posts

Sometimes when I'm typing a text or in Blackberry Messenger my phone will sort of freeze and the last few letters of my message that I typed won't show up. This is getting really aggravating. Has... See more...
Sometimes when I'm typing a text or in Blackberry Messenger my phone will sort of freeze and the last few letters of my message that I typed won't show up. This is getting really aggravating. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a software or hardware problem? I started having the problem before the latest OS update and it is still going on after I upgraded.
What is the difference between the two Blackberry data plans? The e-mail and web plan is $30 and the other plan is $45, but there is hardly any information on the links about either plan. I don't... See more...
What is the difference between the two Blackberry data plans? The e-mail and web plan is $30 and the other plan is $45, but there is hardly any information on the links about either plan. I don't know which to pick. Any help?