Thanks for the reply.  I did not upgrade wirelessly, I used my boss' PC.  (I have an older Mac that uses the Tiger OS, and sadly, BB's Desktop Manager only works with Intel Macs using Leopard or ... Ver más...
Thanks for the reply.  I did not upgrade wirelessly, I used my boss' PC.  (I have an older Mac that uses the Tiger OS, and sadly, BB's Desktop Manager only works with Intel Macs using Leopard or Snow Leopard.)  I thought Backup Manager was included with my wireless plan, but that assumption now appears to have had no basis in reality.  Lesson learned:  Back up your stuff before upgrading!!!
I just upgraded my phone (Storm 9530) to 5.0.  All my contacts have disappeared, all my previous downloads have disappeared, and Facebook is not importing contact info.  !@*#$*#!!!!  Is it possib... Ver más...
I just upgraded my phone (Storm 9530) to 5.0.  All my contacts have disappeared, all my previous downloads have disappeared, and Facebook is not importing contact info.  !@*#$*#!!!!  Is it possible to retrieve this info?  I think my SIM card was wiped during the upgrade.  Big poop.  Also, has Blackberry App World gone bye-bye?  It's gone from my phone, too.