Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,639 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ryanv64089's Posts

ahhh ok, thanks, that explains it all.
ok , just wasnt sue i figured it was how much was charged for those or if it meant i had the features for free. Thanks for your help.
could you explain to me what i listed that was under features mean please?
I got the new LG enV Touch, and i noticed that i got this broswer and before i clicked on anything and somehow made charges to my bill i wanted to see if this is for free. Ive got the Nationwide ... See more...
I got the new LG enV Touch, and i noticed that i got this broswer and before i clicked on anything and somehow made charges to my bill i wanted to see if this is for free. Ive got the Nationwide family plan and when i click on "my verizon" in the settings and click "my plan" one of the features says HTML internet access- $0.   Some of the other features say National access roam -mb $0 M2M National unlimited- $0Steamlined billing - $0 PAYU MB with EVDO - $0   Could use some help if anyone could explain to me what these mean and if i have the html browser for free.   Thanks