Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,983 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Stormtrooper's Posts

Hello Everyone, I am considering an upgrade since I am at my new every two and I was wondering, does the droid have apps for microsoft word, excel, power point and pdf files? I mean not just view... See more...
Hello Everyone, I am considering an upgrade since I am at my new every two and I was wondering, does the droid have apps for microsoft word, excel, power point and pdf files? I mean not just viewing but creating and editing as well. This would be of great importance to me and could make or break my decision on a new smartphone. Currently I use 'Documents to go' Premium and I love it. Please let me know, Thanks.
Where do I get the .419 upgrade and is it official or a leaked version? Thanks for the reply!!
Ok .....so I am curious ...how many of you have moved from the storm 1 TO the Storm 2? If so...were you able to move everything from your 1 to your 2? Apps, downloads, etc, etc. Other than wi-f... See more...
Ok .....so I am curious ...how many of you have moved from the storm 1 TO the Storm 2? If so...were you able to move everything from your 1 to your 2? Apps, downloads, etc, etc. Other than wi-fi and double app room, are the benefits worth moving from 1 to 2? I love my phone (Storm 1) but I'm curious... Thanks for your input
Is there a way to download apps to the micro SD card  on the Storm 1 and also run them from this location as well?
Hello everyone,   I have been sitting back reading all of the complaints about the Storm and I am puzzled? I have had mine since mid December and have had very little issues with it. I can cou... See more...
Hello everyone,   I have been sitting back reading all of the complaints about the Storm and I am puzzled? I have had mine since mid December and have had very little issues with it. I can count on one hand how many times it has locked up and since the recent update, it hasn't failed at all. It's speed is fine, screen rotation is virtually immediate. One thing I would like to add. I have NEVER EVER downloaded any "leaked" updates!! If it's leaked it isn't authentic and therefor why risk it. I mean when the download tells you to try it at your own risk.......why would you do so. Anyway, I have plenty of apps and would be willing to list them if needed, but no balogne!!! I work in a shop environment and where the phone on my belt all day every day I turn it off when I go to bed and charge it all night every night. That charge lasts me all day long. Well I just wanted to add a Happy customer to the otherwise unhappy Storm forum See ya