Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,852 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SBdrumz's Posts

Got several issues on my Dinc when I booted this morning. Here are all the symptoms I see: 1)None of my downloaded applications are recognized as installed-I only see the factory-installed app... See more...
Got several issues on my Dinc when I booted this morning. Here are all the symptoms I see: 1)None of my downloaded applications are recognized as installed-I only see the factory-installed apps in the app launcher 2)Settings->Accounts&Sync gets FC (com.htc.settings.accountsync) 3)Settings->Applications: While I do see all my downloaded apps in the list, the icons don't load for them, and when I click one, I get an FC on com.android.settings 4)Phone storage/SD Storage numbers look good 5)When I boot, the notification bar shows "Preparing phone storage", followed by "Preparing SD Storage" as it normally does, but the Sync icon only flashes for a second. I'm running stock 2.1, no root...just a normal every day phone user. Was reading articles with the Time Magazine app prior to shutting down for the night. Had plenty of battery left, so I didn't even plug it in. Any ideas? -sb