Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,478 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

origdroiduser's Posts

Sorry for the length of this but this is easiest way to lay this out. This is within the city limits of Morrilton, AR. According to antennasearch.com there is a tower located on Carruther's Hill. As ... See more...
Sorry for the length of this but this is easiest way to lay this out. This is within the city limits of Morrilton, AR. According to antennasearch.com there is a tower located on Carruther's Hill. As far as I can tell this is the main tower for Morrilton.  Service Type: Cellular Call Sign: KNKN502 Latitude: 35.1593 Longitude: -92.7243 Structure Type: NA Status: Unknown Date Constructed: NA Ground Elev: feet Height Of Structure: feet Overall Height: feet Structure Address: Approx. 1 mile W of Hwy. 9 on Hwy. 9B Approx. 0.4 mi. SE of Hwy. 9B on Carruther Morrilton, AR This is just to the south of Morrilton, you have this tower that is so close that I should be getting a full signal, that as far as I can tell has never been turned on.   Registration #: 1296390 Latitude: 35.1038 Longitude: -92.7696 Structure Type: NA Status: Constructed Date Constructed: 09/29/2017 Ground Elev: 358.0 feet Height Of Structure: 194.9 feet Overall Height: 557.8 feet Structure Address: 27 Municipal Drive Oppelo, AR HistoryPurpose Status Date Addnl Info Amendment Granted 07/14/2015 --- Adm Update Granted 01/04/2016 --- Owner Change Granted 02/23/2016 Owner Alltel Communications, LLC Rep Verizon Wireless Adm Update Granted 03/07/2017 --- Constructed Granted 10/02/2017 --- Owner Change Granted 02/05/2019 Rep Alltel Corporation Owner Alltel Corporation There is also a tower located just north of Morrilton that when I talked to Verizon's tech support doesn't show in their system. Ownership Info Licensee Contact Company: Verizon Wireless Contact: Licensing Manager Phone: (770)797-1070 Email: [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] Address: 5055 North Point Pkwy, NP2NE Network Engineering Alpharetta, GA, 30022   Licensee Company: Verizon Wireless (VAW) LLC Contact: Not Recorded Phone: (770)797-1070 Email: [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] Attn: Licensing Manager Address: 5055 North Point Pkwy, NP2NE Network Engineering Alpharetta, GA, 30022 Transmitter Characteristics Service Type: Microwave Call Sign: WRAT918 Latitude: 35.2233 Longitude: -92.6840 Structure Type: NA Status: Unknown Date Constructed: NA Ground Elev: 440.0 feet Height Of Structure: 250.0 feet Overall Height: 259.9 feet Structure Address: Ridge Road \ CECIL ROAD MORRILTON, AR Transmitter Frequencies Emmitter Class Freq(Num) Freq(Mhz) Power(Output) Power(Radiated) 1 FXO 1 10,795. NA NA     2 10,875. NA NA    
72110 area code, random 4g signal dropout to 3g and then to no signal then back to 4g all while my phone is still and in a location that I usually have a strong signal. Within 2 miles of a supposed V... See more...
72110 area code, random 4g signal dropout to 3g and then to no signal then back to 4g all while my phone is still and in a location that I usually have a strong signal. Within 2 miles of a supposed Verizon tower that was completed almost 2 years ago and has never been turned on. 
So a little over a week ago I contacted customer service and then tech support to ask why I have such terrible service at my house. I have always had lousy service there but almost 2 years ago a new ... See more...
So a little over a week ago I contacted customer service and then tech support to ask why I have such terrible service at my house. I have always had lousy service there but almost 2 years ago a new tower was constructed less than 2 miles from my house. Everything I found online says that it is a Verizon tower. Tech support couldn't even find it in their system. It's never been turned on. So I guess my question is how long should it take for a tower to be turned on?