Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,311 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

travaz's Posts

I am having that happen also on Verizon Message+.  When that happens I can no longer type a message and have to close the app and reopen it.  Also when I get a MMS it just shows a download button... See more...
I am having that happen also on Verizon Message+.  When that happens I can no longer type a message and have to close the app and reopen it.  Also when I get a MMS it just shows a download button but never lets me download it. 
My G Pad was working perfect until the 5.02 Upgrade.  I really don't have a lot of apps on it as I use it for Video etc on trips using LTE or WiFi.  just wondering if anyone has had any problems
Just go to Crackberry dot com and you can download many of the leaks (these are official BB Software)  You can even get 10.2  Full instrucions are on the site. 
With the old BBOS (7.1 or less) you could simply grab an os update from another carrier and remove the Vendor file.  This is not possible for BB10.  It is very irritating to have to wait for some... See more...
With the old BBOS (7.1 or less) you could simply grab an os update from another carrier and remove the Vendor file.  This is not possible for BB10.  It is very irritating to have to wait for some unknown reason for an update that fixes several bugs on the new os.  Don't get me wrong the phone is sweet but like any new software there are fixes and patches.  If there is a reason than tell us and give us an expected date of release.  The really bad thing about Verizon is the lack of communication on things like this.  No information = don't really care about your customer in our eyes. I tweeted to Customer support about the update and really all I got was a [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] reply.  Not cool. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I was looking around tonight and I noticed that when you click on the "explore features" button for the 9650 a video pops up introducing the 9930.  Takes it through a nice demo.  So when is it go... See more...
I was looking around tonight and I noticed that when you click on the "explore features" button for the 9650 a video pops up introducing the 9930.  Takes it through a nice demo.  So when is it going to be available?  Video says now available but CS says they never heard of it and don't have a clue.  What up with the phone?