Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,555 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Chesterface's Posts

The SIM card is used for when you go overseas. It kinda gets "unlocked" so you can still use the Verizon service. If you had an old Verizon phone, you can switch over to your old phone or another... See more...
The SIM card is used for when you go overseas. It kinda gets "unlocked" so you can still use the Verizon service. If you had an old Verizon phone, you can switch over to your old phone or another Verizon phone and it won't extend/cancel your service/contract.
You can always take into an official verizon store and they can find out what the password is... Or you can attempt to do that yourself from your Desktop Manager software on your PC.
Unfortunately, the only way for you to be able to switch gmail accounts would be to do a complete wipe of your phone back to factory resets.   I know, silly thing for them to do, but that's the... See more...
Unfortunately, the only way for you to be able to switch gmail accounts would be to do a complete wipe of your phone back to factory resets.   I know, silly thing for them to do, but that's the only way.
If it still shutting down after the software update, it's most likely the connectors. What did you clean them with?
Another way to get around the issue is while you're on the dialpad screen, open up the blackberry shortcut menu and choose the phone icon. Your dial pad should work after that.
Actual Verizon stores are not supposed to be doing OS software updates in the store. You have to do it from your desktop so that way you're able to back up all your information before doing the s... See more...
Actual Verizon stores are not supposed to be doing OS software updates in the store. You have to do it from your desktop so that way you're able to back up all your information before doing the software update. Just in case anything were to go wrong during the update, all your information is still backed up to your computer.    
Not every phone on Verizon is capable of being used overseas, hence why some people can use them and some people cannot. It also depends on the plan that they have and if its been arranged for ov... See more...
Not every phone on Verizon is capable of being used overseas, hence why some people can use them and some people cannot. It also depends on the plan that they have and if its been arranged for overseas use, there's a lot of variables in it.
They have cases in store or you can order them online (and they deliver real quick too!)
If you're going to use an advanced device for work, I would suggest sticking with a Blackberry and doing a corporate activation. But that's just my opinion.
Unfortunately, Backup Assistant does not work with PDAs/Blackberries/Droids.
geocritter is correct, if you've got insurance, you should be able to report is lost. you will have to pay a deductible for it, but you'll get a new device/battery. which is much better than havi... See more...
geocritter is correct, if you've got insurance, you should be able to report is lost. you will have to pay a deductible for it, but you'll get a new device/battery. which is much better than having to pay full retail price for a new device.
You might have forgotten to activate the SIM card that "unlocks" it for use overseas.
Clean the connectors from the battery and the phone, and it should solve the issue. Like I said, get the SW update for good measure, as it DOES fix the random shutting off issues. As for the batt... See more...
Clean the connectors from the battery and the phone, and it should solve the issue. Like I said, get the SW update for good measure, as it DOES fix the random shutting off issues. As for the battery, its a hardware issues, but like I said, clean the connectors and it'll solve the issue... Just be careful while doing it.
I've seen this issue before, get the software update either way, just for good measure. But there IS a "sweet post" that you can press down on the battery that will cause it to shut off. It will ... See more...
I've seen this issue before, get the software update either way, just for good measure. But there IS a "sweet post" that you can press down on the battery that will cause it to shut off. It will most likely happen when you're trying to text, since technically you will be putting pressure on the battery while you hold it to text.
It was just enacted recently in this area, and not all stores do it.
You should always try and take it to your local VzW store for Tech Support before you reload the whole software on the device, thus wiping everything. There's a pretty easy fix for that problem, ... See more...
You should always try and take it to your local VzW store for Tech Support before you reload the whole software on the device, thus wiping everything. There's a pretty easy fix for that problem, so just take it into the store.
It's only certain zones that are not doing Certified Like News in-store anymore.
I've heard that Bolt is a good web browser.
I would call Customer Service and have them transfer you to Tech Support and see if there's anything in the network that they can do to fix that issue. There might be a switch in the network or s... See more...
I would call Customer Service and have them transfer you to Tech Support and see if there's anything in the network that they can do to fix that issue. There might be a switch in the network or something that's causing a delay.
Have you been backing up everything from the previous blackberry using your Desktop Manager? You might be transferring a buggy file along into your new blackberry and that could be causing the is... See more...
Have you been backing up everything from the previous blackberry using your Desktop Manager? You might be transferring a buggy file along into your new blackberry and that could be causing the issue? Or have you done all of this one by one (ouch)?