Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,035 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

snazisus's Posts

We are subscribed to Verizon's Rhapsody and I loaded my son's LG Env phone with songs a week before we went on vacation so that he could use his phone as a music player while overseas. Unfortunat... See more...
We are subscribed to Verizon's Rhapsody and I loaded my son's LG Env phone with songs a week before we went on vacation so that he could use his phone as a music player while overseas. Unfortunately, now we get the message "File not supported or cannot be read". I shouldn't need to renew the track licenses already since I just put them on a week ago. I installed Rhapsody software on a computer here overseas hoping if I just plugged the phone into the computer and went into Rhapsody and signed onto my Verizon account it would let me renew the track licenses.. but it knew the computer I was on was overseas and it won't let me use Rhapsody. We are now overseas and I'm not sure if there is a way to get his songs to work again? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you much!