Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,051 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

allewisco1's Posts

I'm having the same issues as everyone else .  I have the Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender 2 (SLS-BU10B).  I started using it in June and it has worked flawlessly until today.  I got the MME Communica... See more...
I'm having the same issues as everyone else .  I have the Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender 2 (SLS-BU10B).  I started using it in June and it has worked flawlessly until today.  I got the MME Communication Failure this morning and have tried every tip posted here.  When I reset it, it will work for between 2 and 20 minutes and then I get the same error.  I discontinued my landline and count on this device for my home phone service so I'm not very happy at this point.  I doesn't look like there are any right answers here. Had to re-start it once or twice a day.  What worked for me is going into my router configuration.  I went into the DMZ section and added the network extender IP address under IPv4 .Two days now and no interruptions