Thanks for the advice, but I think my problem has been solved. 🙂
The early termination fee only applies if you bought your devices from Verizon Wireless through a two-year minimum service non-installment contract. You did not buy your devices from Verizon Wireless... Ver más...
The early termination fee only applies if you bought your devices from Verizon Wireless through a two-year minimum service non-installment contract. You did not buy your devices from Verizon Wireless at all, let alone on a two-year minimum contract; therefore, you do not need to worry about it.
There is also the option to turn on Wi-Fi Calling, since you do have a compatible phone. If the home Internet service at your house is not fast enough to use the 4G LTE Network Extender, but has at l... Ver más...
There is also the option to turn on Wi-Fi Calling, since you do have a compatible phone. If the home Internet service at your house is not fast enough to use the 4G LTE Network Extender, but has at least 1-2 Mbps for download and upload speeds, you will be able to use it. It will also save you money.
I live in area code 82414, and Wi-Fi Calling works just fine. There is probably an issue with how Wi-Fi Calling is provisioned on your account and phone.
Never mind. I solved the issue by turning off PPTP ALG on the router settings at my house.
Every time I make a call on my Mac with my iPhone's number, I hear nothing for the first two to three seconds after the call is answered. It is not like that on my iPad at all. I have a postpaid acco... Ver más...
Every time I make a call on my Mac with my iPhone's number, I hear nothing for the first two to three seconds after the call is answered. It is not like that on my iPad at all. I have a postpaid account with Wi-Fi Calling for iCloud devices set up (a feature that allows one to make and/or receive a call on a Mac, iPad, or iPod touch without the iPhone turned on and nearby).
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
If you block a phone number (whether you do so through Verizon or your phone settings), the person whose phone number is blocked cannot call you, but you can still call them.
You might need to update your carrier settings. Here is the link on how to do that: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-212894/
@wadeowen307 wrote: The iPhone SE is compatible with Wi-Fi Calling. It is NOT an iPhone 5 series model, even though it looks like one. The iPhone SE is essentially a smaller version of the iPhone... Ver más...
@wadeowen307 wrote: The iPhone SE is compatible with Wi-Fi Calling. It is NOT an iPhone 5 series model, even though it looks like one. The iPhone SE is essentially a smaller version of the iPhone 6s. Here is the link on how to set up Wi-Fi Calling: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204165/ Expanding on my previous reply, I can see why you confused an iPhone SE for an iPhone 5s. Sometimes, customer service reps make mistakes. Other times, they do not. They are humans, just like the rest of us.
The iPhone SE is compatible with Wi-Fi Calling. It is NOT an iPhone 5 series model, even though it looks like one. The iPhone SE is essentially a smaller version of the iPhone 6s. Here is the link on... Ver más...
The iPhone SE is compatible with Wi-Fi Calling. It is NOT an iPhone 5 series model, even though it looks like one. The iPhone SE is essentially a smaller version of the iPhone 6s. Here is the link on how to set up Wi-Fi Calling: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204165/
Yes. If you have unlimited minutes on your plan, you won't incur any airtime charges, aside from the cost of your plan (plus taxes, surcharges, and other fees). However, if you make a phone call to a... Ver más...
Yes. If you have unlimited minutes on your plan, you won't incur any airtime charges, aside from the cost of your plan (plus taxes, surcharges, and other fees). However, if you make a phone call to an international number, you will get charged per-minute voice rates, unless you have an international calling plan that includes calls to that country at no additional charge. Also, if you call any premium numbers, you will incur separate charges for these calls. A common example occurs if you call 411 and you did not sign up for a 411 Calling Fee Waiver for customers with cognitive, visual, or physical disabilities. Even with the 411 fee waiver, you still have to prove that you have a cognitive, visual, or physical disability (e.g.: autism, legal blindness, or paraplegia), and the fees for other premium calls still apply.
Your phone should be unlocked on the 61st day after the date of purchase (or activation, depending on the circumstances), unless Verizon Wireless deems it to have been associated with criminal activi... Ver más...
Your phone should be unlocked on the 61st day after the date of purchase (or activation, depending on the circumstances), unless Verizon Wireless deems it to have been associated with criminal activities (e.g.: fraud) or you have reported it as lost or stolen.
Have any of you tried to restart your phone?
You may wish to have your wife reset her network settings on her iPhone.
Signal bars are not accurate indicators of service quality. For example, I’ve heard of people being able to make and receive calls (as well as send and receive SMS/MMS messages) with one signal bar. ... See more...
Signal bars are not accurate indicators of service quality. For example, I've heard of people being able to make and receive calls (as well as send and receive SMS/MMS messages) with one signal bar. I have also heard of people having excellent signal bars on their phone and not being able to call or text anyone at all.
The Verizon Wireless CDMA network is officially decommissioned, and the Verizon Wireless engineers are removing non-LTE antennas from the Verizon Wireless cell towers as we speak. I know that because... Ver más...
The Verizon Wireless CDMA network is officially decommissioned, and the Verizon Wireless engineers are removing non-LTE antennas from the Verizon Wireless cell towers as we speak. I know that because I live a couple hours from ZIP code 82801, and it is an LTE-only market.
That depends on how fast your internet speeds are. If the internet connection speed at your house is less than 10 mbps for downloads or less than 5 mbps for uploads, a Network Extender probably won't... Ver más...
That depends on how fast your internet speeds are. If the internet connection speed at your house is less than 10 mbps for downloads or less than 5 mbps for uploads, a Network Extender probably won't be useful. If the internet connection is 10 mbps or more for downloads (also 5 mbps or more for uploads), and you have the money to spend on a Network Extender, then that will be your best bet if you do not want to have to use Wi-Fi Calling service.
If you have an employee discount or if you want to keep your mobile hotspot service, I would advise you NOT to switch to the Start Unlimited Plan.
Edit: I tried it, and it only works with postpaid accounts. I am sorry, but you are going to have to convert the account to postpaid, or go without...