Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,817 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lee-Lee's Posts

You may need to do an update of your PRL. Dial *228, select options 2. Power your phone off. This is typically done by holding down the red End button. Once you have confirmed that the phone is o... See more...
You may need to do an update of your PRL. Dial *228, select options 2. Power your phone off. This is typically done by holding down the red End button. Once you have confirmed that the phone is off, power the device back on. Try to send a text message again and see if it works. HTH!
You will need to contact our Tech Support department, to get your phone unlocked. The number is 1-800-922-0204, follow the prompts for tech support. HTH!
Yes you will be able to upgrade your dumbphone line an have the phone activated onto another line, and keep the dumbphone on its current line. HTH!
Lets do an update again and see if this fixes the problem.  Ensure that the PC card / USB modem is inserted into the computer. If using a notebook with an embedded module ensure the wireles... See more...
Lets do an update again and see if this fixes the problem.  Ensure that the PC card / USB modem is inserted into the computer. If using a notebook with an embedded module ensure the wireless radio is powered on. Open VZAccess Manager. From the Windows desktop navigate: Start > Programs (All Programs) > VZAccess Manager From the Macintosh desktop navigate: Finder > Applications > VZAccess Manager From the Linux desktop navigate: Applications > Internet > VZAccess Manager From the VZAccess Manager top menu, navigate Options > Activation. Click OK.  
If you do not want to have your bill details online, you do have the option of removing your online account. During the registration process the terms and conditions had to be accepted for online... See more...
If you do not want to have your bill details online, you do have the option of removing your online account. During the registration process the terms and conditions had to be accepted for online billing. HTH!
This message " Request Sent to Account Owner" means that you are signed into the online account as an Account Member, which you will not be able to manage your F&F, and someone else on the accoun... See more...
This message " Request Sent to Account Owner" means that you are signed into the online account as an Account Member, which you will not be able to manage your F&F, and someone else on the account is signed in as and the Account Owner. In order to manage your F&F you have to be signed in as the Account Owner. You can also manage your F&F through our automated system by dialing *611 from your handset and listen to the prompts for F&F. HTH!
Try the following steps below to update your PRL and let me know if this fixes your issue: Ensure that the PC card / USB modem is inserted into the computer. If using a notebook with an emb... See more...
Try the following steps below to update your PRL and let me know if this fixes your issue: Ensure that the PC card / USB modem is inserted into the computer. If using a notebook with an embedded module ensure the wireless radio is powered on. Open VZAccess Manager. From the Windows desktop navigate: Start > Programs (All Programs) > VZAccess Manager From the Macintosh desktop navigate: Finder > Applications > VZAccess Manager From the Linux desktop navigate: Applications > Internet > VZAccess Manager From the VZAccess Manager top menu, navigate Options > Activation. Click OK.  
Here is the information I found regarding text messages to 911. No, In the US we can not text 911. You can only dial 911. You can review this and other information using this link: http://www.kgb... See more...
Here is the information I found regarding text messages to 911. No, In the US we can not text 911. You can only dial 911. You can review this and other information using this link: http://www.kgbanswers.com/if-your-in-danger-can-you-text-911/1537298. HTH!
Use this link to review the information I gave about Skype: http://community.vzw.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Wireless/29-99-month-data-plan-and-skype/td-p/216881. HTH!
In your My Verizon account, you can track your purchases and downloads in the Media Store. HTH!
Unfortunately, at this time there are no work around or suggestions for this issue. HTH!
I understand that you have done a soft reset on the device, lets try a hard reset. While the phone is powered on, remove the battery. Wait a few seconds then replace the battery, and check to see... See more...
I understand that you have done a soft reset on the device, lets try a hard reset. While the phone is powered on, remove the battery. Wait a few seconds then replace the battery, and check to see if the issue is fixed. If you would like to email our tech support team, you can click on 'Contact Us" include in your email to send to Tech Support. HTH!
A soft reset is the most useful tool for resolving a variety of issues. In most cases, a soft reset will not affect data on the device, unless the battery is very low. Press and hold the End / Po... See more...
A soft reset is the most useful tool for resolving a variety of issues. In most cases, a soft reset will not affect data on the device, unless the battery is very low. Press and hold the End / Power key. Touch Power off. Touch OK. Press the End / Power key to power on the device. If however, this does not work power the device back on, and then pull the battery. Replace it an see if this fixes the problem. As far as saving pictures from an email try this. Touch and hold the desired picture for approximately three seconds. Touch Save image. HTH!
You stated that on your device it does not have a place to check or un-check sent messages. However, this is the information you were giving on the help menu on your device. How long have you had... See more...
You stated that on your device it does not have a place to check or un-check sent messages. However, this is the information you were giving on the help menu on your device. How long have you had your device, and do you have insurance? I ask these questions because your device is apparently missing some features, and may need to be replaced. HTH!
When using the Network Extender, once you have hooked the phone up to it you do not have to dial the *228. You only do the *228 to update your roaming capabilities. If you are unable to update yo... See more...
When using the Network Extender, once you have hooked the phone up to it you do not have to dial the *228. You only do the *228 to update your roaming capabilities. If you are unable to update your Incredible by doing *228, you will need to contact our Tech Support team. The number is 1-800-922-0204, or *611 from a Verizon Wireless mobile device. Hope this helps!
Unfortunately at this time there is no fix in place for this issue. If a fix is available you will be notified via a update on your device.
No, not that we are aware of at this time.
You can edit your contacts, and list the company name under the organization section. However, it will not show up when they call you. You will only be able to see it in your contact list. Hope t... See more...
You can edit your contacts, and list the company name under the organization section. However, it will not show up when they call you. You will only be able to see it in your contact list. Hope this helps!
Since your daughter is not able to update her PRL in Brazil, the feature may not work. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
You can only have one ringtone for text messages on the Alias. Hope this helps!