Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,624 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kirkwood02's Posts

This did seem to solve all my issues I was experiencing...at least from what I noticed.   However, not all my contacts were synced back up.  It seems some of the contacts I initially deleted ar... See more...
This did seem to solve all my issues I was experiencing...at least from what I noticed.   However, not all my contacts were synced back up.  It seems some of the contacts I initially deleted are now on the phone, and some of the contacts I have added in the last couple months are no longer there.  Also, I wish I had written down all the apps I downloaded because they are all gone now.  At least my calendar works though, that was my biggest issue since the upgrade.   thanks for the quick response.
I seem to be having a lot of the same problems as everyone else in regards to the 2.1 update.  From what I've read, a HARD RESET may solve many of my issues.  Can someone give me step-by-step ins... See more...
I seem to be having a lot of the same problems as everyone else in regards to the 2.1 update.  From what I've read, a HARD RESET may solve many of my issues.  Can someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to do this?  Also, I've read that you should back up all your files on to your computer.  Some guidance here would be appreciated as well.   Thanks.
I've been having the same problem on a lot of my texts, although some pics do come through.  My auto-retrieve has always been checked.
I noticed the Youtube app works and then doesn't work again, so yeah, i've been using the regular site to view videos, but then a lot of the times this doesn't work either.   Doesn't Google own... See more...
I noticed the Youtube app works and then doesn't work again, so yeah, i've been using the regular site to view videos, but then a lot of the times this doesn't work either.   Doesn't Google own Youtube?  Or at least of a strategic partnership with them?  You would think that by using Googles operating system, they would have their partners software working on the phones.
most of the ones on Youtube.  Is there some kind of software I need to download?  Or are most videos in a format not supported by this phone.  Very frustrating!