Hi!  I am hoping someone here has the knowledge and insight  required to help me redeem my stellar reputation....yesss, still talking about my phone ...   1. Sms from as short a distance as l... Ver más...
Hi!  I am hoping someone here has the knowledge and insight  required to help me redeem my stellar reputation....yesss, still talking about my phone ...  1. Sms from as short a distance as less than a 1/2 mile away can be delayed for hours or arrive w/in seconds, and anytime in between.  2. Emails can arrive 13 hours later (& more) or w/in seconds, and any time in between. 3. Delayed sms,emails are often pushed through (via sending sms or txt to self)...that, if I "sense" that I should be receiving things.  Btw, still receive other messages/emails in-between w/in seconds of their send, while others have hung in cyberspace playing some sordid game of cat and mouse with my pricey phone/data service. 4. Some delayed items, originally sent 10 +hours after another delayed item, can arrive first (albeit too late to matter).  5. Though I certainly pass through dead zones during my day (surprise surprise), never in one for longer than a 15minutes or so (max) in any given day. Suburban. In & near major metropolitan area. 6. This has caused more than a few ruffled feathers and looks of disbelief.  Yet again today. I am beginning to be looked upon in a less than favorable light.  Not an acceptable situation.  7. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!  ~B