Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,108 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gartmann's Posts

Thanks for the tip. The MS phone companion has a few drawbacks the VZ messages had. No extra phone notification/app running in background. Your text read on your laptop don't get marked as read on yo... See more...
Thanks for the tip. The MS phone companion has a few drawbacks the VZ messages had. No extra phone notification/app running in background. Your text read on your laptop don't get marked as read on your phone. The MS version does allow you to access your phone pictures too.
That link gets me nowhere. It was working fine for me on Win10 or at least fine enough. So now you really messed us all up!!! Why! Guess it's time to try google or such 
Same here! It worked until recently mostly but not 100% Maybe 90%. Now there's no syncing at all between desktop(either one or even message+ and newer verizion messages) and Android phone. Something ... See more...
Same here! It worked until recently mostly but not 100% Maybe 90%. Now there's no syncing at all between desktop(either one or even message+ and newer verizion messages) and Android phone. Something broke on verizons server or link or syncer or something on their end!
Same here! no syncing at all between desktop(either one or even message+ and newer verizion messages) and Android phone. Something broke on verizons server or link or syncer or something on their end!
So I figured it out though it's not the most straight forward, to get to the menu or the option to uncheck itself. I REALLY don't like this new release as it has hidden, hard to find, non-intuitive, ... See more...
So I figured it out though it's not the most straight forward, to get to the menu or the option to uncheck itself. I REALLY don't like this new release as it has hidden, hard to find, non-intuitive, menu's and options. Plus they changed a LOT of default options so things look/work quite different then they always have in the past. At any rate, the solution is:   ==> settings -> device care -> battery, at bottom left -> Maps(google) -> Unclick "Put app to sleep"(when not in use) at bottom of the screen.
I have the Samsung S9+. I had two Android Pie updates. The latest is (G965U)SQS3CSAG, SQU3CSAB before that.
How to I blank my screen to save battery power while Google maps is running and NOT have it drop the GPS signal(and thus exit navigation/maps)? This worked fine in all previous Android versions. I wa... See more...
How to I blank my screen to save battery power while Google maps is running and NOT have it drop the GPS signal(and thus exit navigation/maps)? This worked fine in all previous Android versions. I was in the "optimized" battery option by default. I tried "medium with "restrict background apps from using WIFI and Mobile data" turned off. Both options still kill the GPS signal connection when the screen is turned off (& thus the phone is locked).
OK, I stand corrected. I got home and tried another cable, plus the one in my car (that I forgot about). They both worked fine. That is very weird that I can have the "bad" cable plugged in and just ... See more...
OK, I stand corrected. I got home and tried another cable, plus the one in my car (that I forgot about). They both worked fine. That is very weird that I can have the "bad" cable plugged in and just hit a software option and then it works. Oh well. I'm just a dog waddling away with my tail between my legs 🙂
Wasn't sure if this **bleep**'s now occurs readily on a Samsung S9+ The message says: Incomplete Connection .... Make sure the charger is properly connected ........ Do not show this again ...... OK... See more...
Wasn't sure if this **bleep**'s now occurs readily on a Samsung S9+ The message says: Incomplete Connection .... Make sure the charger is properly connected ........ Do not show this again ...... OK I'm currently traveling and don't have another cord to try. This is a samsung cord and charger. I get the message routinely with the wall charger or plugging it into my laptop. The S9+ doesn't **bleep**'s all software. This started happening yesterday which is right after the 2nd verizon android pie 9 update: G965USQS3CSAG. This did not occur after the main previous pie 9 update: g965usqu3csab What gives? It's a royal pain to be plugging or hitting the menu option a thousand times to get it to work.