https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sltEq_vuVcY Hands On With the F(x)tec Pro 1 What a Sliding Phone Should Be In 2019 TK Bay Published on May 22, 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxs9S8GLD4 Ha... Ver más...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sltEq_vuVcY Hands On With the F(x)tec Pro 1 What a Sliding Phone Should Be In 2019 TK Bay Published on May 22, 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxs9S8GLD4 Hands-on With the F(x)tech Pro1 TWiT Tech Podcast Network Published on May 17, 2019
I had the company link, but it was removed from my message, so I subbed "dot" in the message for "."  Just fxtec online and on facebook.  
I saw this phone on YouTube, and it looks like it might work on Verizon.  It is a smart phone with a physical keyboard in landscape layout.  Releasing in the next few weeks in Britain and UK first I ... Ver más...
I saw this phone on YouTube, and it looks like it might work on Verizon.  It is a smart phone with a physical keyboard in landscape layout.  Releasing in the next few weeks in Britain and UK first I imagine (UK company).  I would love to order one, but I don't know the tech that determines if it can work on the verizon system. www dot fxtec dot com and also on Facebook: Chen Liangchen   stated in June "... It is compatible with Verizon" John Warner also stated "...  Bands are listed here: Global LTE (FDD+TDD), WCDMA/UMTS, CDMA/EVDO, GSM/EDGE Cellular Bands; GSM: 2, 3, 5, 8 WCDMA: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 CDMA/EVDO: BC0, BC1 TD-SCDMA: 34/39 TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41(100mhz)" FDD-LTE: 1, 2/25, 3, 4, 5/26, 7, 8, 12/17, 13, 20, 28  
Verizon keeps saying that there is "Not a market" for basic phones with a Qwerty keyboard, so none are being sold.  I challenge the premise as being the reverse - Verizon (and everyone else) has stop... Ver más...
Verizon keeps saying that there is "Not a market" for basic phones with a Qwerty keyboard, so none are being sold.  I challenge the premise as being the reverse - Verizon (and everyone else) has stopped offering such phones, and that is the ONLY reason there is no apparent demand.  If Verizon asked manufacturers to provide such a phone with decent call quality and durability, I am certain there would be demand from many of us. I love my 3g LG Env-Touch, and I typically have at least one person per week ask where they would be able to get one.  I like the layout of the Qwerty keyboard, and I like having both an internal and external screen, and that is exactly what all the other envious people like about it as well. (no pun intended.)  There is absolutely a market for such a device in 4g and whatever else the 2020 standards will require.  There may be someone who wants the most basic flip phone to make nothing but voice calls, but I am guessing there are very few.  Not offering a basic phone with the qwerty keyboard is underserving a significant portion of the community.  The lack of interest in the generally crappy barely basic flip phones is not reflective of the many who want a phone that accomodates easy texting with excellent reception and voice.  No data, no social media.  A decent camera would be nice but is not a deal breaker for me. Some of the old BlackBerry devices with an integrated number pad and Qwerty keyboard would also be very functional, but I would prefer the flip style to protect the keyboard and screen from damage as well as accidental activation.
"Not a market"?  I love my 3g LG Env-Touch, and I typically have at least one person per week ask where they would be able to get one.  I like the layout of the Qwerty keyboard, and I like having bot... Ver más...
"Not a market"?  I love my 3g LG Env-Touch, and I typically have at least one person per week ask where they would be able to get one.  I like the layout of the Qwerty keyboard, and I like having both an internal and external screen, and that is exactly what all the other envious people like about it as well. (no pun intended.)  There is absolutely a market for such a device in 4g and whatever else the 2020 standards will require.  There may be someone who wants the most basic flip phone to make nothing but voice calls, but I am guessing there are very few.  Not offering a basic phone with the qwerty keyboard is underserving a significant portion of the community.  The lack of interest in the generally crappy barely basic flip phones is not reflective of the many who want a phone that accomodates easy texting with excellent reception and voice.  No data, no social media.  A decent camera would be nice but is not a deal breaker for me. Some of the old BlackBerry devices with an integrated number pad and Qwerty keyboard would also be very functional, but I would prefer the flip style to protect the keyboard and screen from damage as well as accidental activation.
If you do find a basic phone that will work with the coming changes does not require a data plan and has a Qwerty keyboard, please PLEASE post it and where you found it, who it is with, etc.!  I am w... Ver más...
If you do find a basic phone that will work with the coming changes does not require a data plan and has a Qwerty keyboard, please PLEASE post it and where you found it, who it is with, etc.!  I am willing to leave Verizon if needed to get what I really want, if it will really work beyond the changes in wireless networks at the end of 2019.
I really appreciated your answer, it was clarifying when I followed the link.  However, the link seems to have been disabled.  Perhaps I made a mistake in referring to that link in an unfruitful chat... Ver más...
I really appreciated your answer, it was clarifying when I followed the link.  However, the link seems to have been disabled.  Perhaps I made a mistake in referring to that link in an unfruitful chat with technician JAMES in which I tried to find out whether or not Verizon will support Blackberry Keyone [CDMA] and Key2LE after the drop of CDMA and any other change in 2020. I really wish I had copied the information on that website, because I now have NO idea how to explain this information to my spouse and parents.  Something about phones must be compliant with VoLTE and HD voice compatability.  But Verizon is singularly non commital about what devices will be supported if they are not being sold by Verizon directly right now.  And there are no "specs" to look for to comply, it will apparently be up to Verizon's list of the day.