Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,236 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tere12's Posts

I want to transfer files from my iBook G4 to my Eris and vice versa, but the iBook doesn't see the Eris. I have the Eris connected to iBook with a usb cable. I click "mount" in the notification... See more...
 I want to transfer files from my iBook G4 to my Eris and vice versa, but the iBook doesn't see the Eris. I have the Eris connected to iBook with a usb cable. I click "mount" in the notification pane, but the phone does not appear anywhere on my desktop.     Is it because the iBook G4 is not compatible with Android phones?    please help. thanks!!!
  I've installed some short little videos I've made on my Eris, as well as others I downloaded from the web, Youtube, etc. All of them have the audio and video off sinc by about a second, with t... See more...
  I've installed some short little videos I've made on my Eris, as well as others I downloaded from the web, Youtube, etc. All of them have the audio and video off sinc by about a second, with the video coming in slightly ahead of the audio. On longer videos the sync delay is worse I've read a few other posts with the same problem, but I haven't seen a solution for it.    Isn't there a way to fix this?  
  thanks for the reply.   Now here is probably the stupidest question ever posted:   Where is the gallery? I've looked for a "gallery" icon or folder and can't find anything.  Where's the gal... See more...
  thanks for the reply.   Now here is probably the stupidest question ever posted:   Where is the gallery? I've looked for a "gallery" icon or folder and can't find anything.  Where's the gallery and how do i get to it? thanks!
   I can't figure out how to play my personal videos on my Eris. I don't see a video player in my Eris. Does the Eris not come with a video player? If not, can someone recommend a free vide... See more...
   I can't figure out how to play my personal videos on my Eris. I don't see a video player in my Eris. Does the Eris not come with a video player? If not, can someone recommend a free video player that I can install in the Eris? thanks!!
 the solution is to go to settings, and make sure that you have put a check mark  "sync settings" for Gmail. That fixed it for me.
 i'm sorry you have this problem too, but I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. Hopefully someone on this forum will tell  us how to fix this --   anyone??  
  I am not getting my gmail automatically.     I have to go into the gmail app and click "refresh" to get my gmails. I have checked all the settings and all notifications are on.     I am ge... See more...
  I am not getting my gmail automatically.     I have to go into the gmail app and click "refresh" to get my gmails. I have checked all the settings and all notifications are on.     I am getting all my other emails just fine, I have a yahoo, and a mac email accounts. I get these emails on my Eris just fine, notifications and all.     But I'm not receiving any Gmail, unless I go into it and "refresh."   Anyone know how to fix this?   thanks!!
 wow, that IS dumb. thanks for the info
 When I was at the Verizon store setting up my new Eris,  I couldn't remember the password to my gmail account.  So the salesperson created a new temporary gmail account for me, just so that I... See more...
 When I was at the Verizon store setting up my new Eris,  I couldn't remember the password to my gmail account.  So the salesperson created a new temporary gmail account for me, just so that I could get into my Eris and set it up.    But since I'm home and I now know what the password to my reall gmail account, I'd like to switch to it. But I can't figureout how to log out of the present (the temp one) gmail account and sign into my real gmail account.   Does anyone know how i can log out of my gmail acount and log back in using a different account? thanks!!
 By size , I mean, physical size, not pixel size.    I would like to know if I need to resize my pictures and other images before i transfer them to my Eris. And to what size. Since the home s... See more...
 By size , I mean, physical size, not pixel size.    I would like to know if I need to resize my pictures and other images before i transfer them to my Eris. And to what size. Since the home screen is 620x480, I'm guessing any pictures larger than that would be cropped out? is this correct? (I haven't tried it).   thanks!!
 thanks!
 I have some short personal videos on my computer that i'd like to transfer to my Droid. How do I do that?  I know how to transfer pictures and audio from computer to Droid, so I'm assuming it... See more...
 I have some short personal videos on my computer that i'd like to transfer to my Droid. How do I do that?  I know how to transfer pictures and audio from computer to Droid, so I'm assuming it's very similar, but don't know *where* on my Droid I should transfer my videos to. Do I need to create a new folder for "videos?" thanks!!
  I want to have a different notification tone for my email and for calendar alerts.     I have tried doing it the obvious way, which is to go to notifications in each application, (email and c... See more...
  I want to have a different notification tone for my email and for calendar alerts.     I have tried doing it the obvious way, which is to go to notifications in each application, (email and calendar), and select a notification tone. Then I go to the Settings icon, and go to Sound and Display, then to Notification Sound, and  there I pick which tone I want for email and for calenda r .. A different tone for each.  But I'm still getting the same tone for both.      I must be missing something.  can someone please tell me what I have to do to create two different notification tones:  one for email and the other for calendar alerts?     thanks!!!
 thanks!!
 I know this has been discussed before, but I'm still not clear on the correct answer.    I just purchased my Droid Eris last week. The Verizon saleswoman told me that the Eris already came wi... See more...
 I know this has been discussed before, but I'm still not clear on the correct answer.    I just purchased my Droid Eris last week. The Verizon saleswoman told me that the Eris already came with the 2.0 version of Android.    But I got home and checked the Settings>About Phone, and it says, Firmware: 1.5 (I'm guessing this is the version of Android that is on my new phone?)    Anyway, my question is: has the Android 2.0 or 2.1 come out yet? Even though the saleswoman said yes, it's very possible she could be mistaken.    thanks!!