Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,766 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Nceantonio's Posts

Thanks for replying, but I’ve called them 2x already and they are no help.
I’m not able to set up a promise to pay. They say I’m 4 months behind, but I’m 3. ive gotten my balance at over $1100 last year and had an arrangement to make $200 payments every 2 wks.   now they... See more...
I’m not able to set up a promise to pay. They say I’m 4 months behind, but I’m 3. ive gotten my balance at over $1100 last year and had an arrangement to make $200 payments every 2 wks.   now they won’t work with me
I’m so disappointed with Verizon. I do not understand how uncaring this company can be.  1) Since the start of my service, a little over a year ago, I’ve had my service just randomly cut out on all... See more...
I’m so disappointed with Verizon. I do not understand how uncaring this company can be.  1) Since the start of my service, a little over a year ago, I’ve had my service just randomly cut out on all 3 lines, for maybe 10-15 but 3-5x a day. I was calling tech support a few times but stopped calling cause “they don’t know”  I’m not the only one this is happening to, my best friend is going through this as well. 2) what’s the point of them allowing a payment arrangement, if they don’t allow you to stick to it?  They just say “get a hold of Verizon Financial”  you do not understand how rude some of the people are in that Dept. So uncaring. I’ve had a few actual supervisors tell me “Maam this is not my problem” or “I’m sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you, try contacting another carrier” and the worst comment, the day I was having surgery the next day and would be completely out of it, they turned my service off (1 week before the arrangement)  i called them (4 hrs before I had to leave for surgery) but financial wasn’t open so regular customer service says “try calling in 5 hrs, they can help” uhhh I will be in prep for surgery. So after 10 min, they agreed to turn my service on for seriously 24 hrs. I explained, last time I had this surgery, I was sleepy for the rest of the day. well guess what service was shut off!  They don’t care!!!