Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,351 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MorganB's Posts

chas4x4 wrote: Should an anti virus be install on the incredible for web use? If an Antivirus Free application is installed on Google Android devices, it can cause one or more of ... See more...
chas4x4 wrote: Should an anti virus be install on the incredible for web use? If an Antivirus Free application is installed on Google Android devices, it can cause one or more of the following symptoms: Random panel movement Activation of Notification Panel Slow or erratic display updates Displaying incorrect customer names on the lock screen  
Unfortunately we do not have information at this time. To get the latest information sign up for updates. http://network4g.verizonwireless.com/#/latest
Blaggr wrote: My wife and I both have the BB Tour have been experiencing the same issues with almost constant loss of internet, email, and BBM connectivity. Please notify us when a fix is ide... See more...
Blaggr wrote: My wife and I both have the BB Tour have been experiencing the same issues with almost constant loss of internet, email, and BBM connectivity. Please notify us when a fix is identified. Customers experiencing these issues should be credited for the loss of service. We are coming to the send of our contract and are not considering a switch for us and our businesses.  The Blackberry Nationwide data connection issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue please remove the battery from your device and power your Blackberry back up then dial *228 option 2.
sepperly wrote: I'm trying to connect a MiFi 2200 to a Hannspree netbook that has Windows 7. It will not activate or make a connection. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks To activate o... See more...
sepperly wrote: I'm trying to connect a MiFi 2200 to a Hannspree netbook that has Windows 7. It will not activate or make a connection. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks To activate or update a PC card / USB modem it must be located within the Verizon Wireless network. If you haven't already, make sure you download the latest VZ Access Manager for your Mobile hotspot. To download the latest version please see VZAccess Manager.  To manually activate your Mobile hotspot please follow the directions below: Ensure the PC card / USB modem is inserted / connected to the computer. If using a notebook with an embedded module ensure the wireless radio is powered on. Launch VZAccess Manager. From the Windows desktop navigate: Start > Programs (All Programs) > VZAccess Manager From the VZAccess Manager main screen, press Ctrl+D (Option+D Macintosh). Enter 000000 (6 zeros) then select OK. From the Activation screen, enter the following information then select OK. Activation may take a few moments. Select OK.
Unfortunately we do not have this information at this time. Please see the Frequently asked questions. We are updating the FAQ's as information becomes available. http://support.vzw.com/faqs/iphon... See more...
Unfortunately we do not have this information at this time. Please see the Frequently asked questions. We are updating the FAQ's as information becomes available. http://support.vzw.com/faqs/iphone/iphone_faq.html
Olysailor wrote: How do I set up a 3G hotspot using my Droid2 to link my PC to the internet?  I used to use my Blackberry as a mobile broadband card using the USB port. I was told by the Veri... See more...
Olysailor wrote: How do I set up a 3G hotspot using my Droid2 to link my PC to the internet?  I used to use my Blackberry as a mobile broadband card using the USB port. I was told by the Verizon sales staff that Droid2 doesn't act as a broadband card, but works through a mobile 3G hotspot to essentially do the same thing.  I couldn't find any info from Verizon on this, their manual doesn't seem to address it.  Anyone have advice? You must first add the Mobile Hotspot feature to your account. 3G Mobile Hotspot & Mobile Broadband Connect $20.00 monthly recurring charge. 2 GB monthly data allowance applies to all data transmitted (on handset and shared devices) while the mobile hotspot application is active. $20 / 1 GB Overage Rate. $29.99 or higher data package required. Once you have the feature on your account, follow the directions below to set up Mobile Hotspot: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display). Touch 3G Mobile Hotspot. Touch 3G Mobile Hotspot. Enabled when a green check mark is present. If presented, touch OK. If presented, enter a name into the SSID field. Steps 5 through 11 are only presented when 3G Mobile Hotspot service is enabled and has not been previously started / configured.   From the Security field, touch the drop down menu. Touch the preferred Security setting. None WEP WPA WPA2 8. If applicable, enter a password into the Wireless password field. To view the password as it is being entered, touch Show Password (enabled when a green check mark is present). If using WEP security, ensure Password type (located below the Show password option) is configured appropriately (e.g. Auto, WEP ASCII, WEP hexadecimal). 9. From the Channel field, touch the drop down menu. 10.  Touch the preferred Channel setting (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). 11. Touch Save.    
Below I have listed a few things to check with your device and battery. This might help determine where the charging problem is occurring. Remove and reinsert the battery to verify it is prop... See more...
Below I have listed a few things to check with your device and battery. This might help determine where the charging problem is occurring. Remove and reinsert the battery to verify it is properly connected to the device. Ensure the device is securely connected to the charging cable and the cable is connected to a functional power source. If available, try operating your device using an alternate charger or battery to isolate the issue.
Refer to the following for how Skype mobile is billed: A domestic Skype-to-Skype call: Voice & Usage= Unlimited Call details appear on the Skype account 2. An international Skype-to-Sky... See more...
Refer to the following for how Skype mobile is billed: A domestic Skype-to-Skype call: Voice & Usage= Unlimited Call details appear on the Skype account 2. An international Skype-to-Skype call: Voice & Usage= Unlimited Call details appear on the Skype account 3. A domestic or international Skype-to-Skype instant message: Voice & Usage= Unlimited Details appear on the Skype account 4. A call to a domestic number (either mobile or landline): billed according to calling plan Call details appear on the Verizon Wireless bill *Note: All included plan minutes apply accordingly (i.e. Friends & Family, Mobile to Mobile, Unlimited Nights & Weekends and Anytime Minutes) 5. a call to an international number outside of the U.S. (either mobile or landline): Not deducted from the Verizon Wireless calling plan Deducted from Skype Credit (either a plan or Pay As You Go). Billed according to Skype long distance pricing Call details appear on the Skype account. For additional information, please see Skype Mobile.
Below I have listed the expected results when using the Call & Message Block(CMB) feature within your My Verizon account. If a number you've blocked attempts to send you a message, you will N... See more...
Below I have listed the expected results when using the Call & Message Block(CMB) feature within your My Verizon account. If a number you've blocked attempts to send you a message, you will NOT receive a message; however, if a picture message is sent to you by the blocked number you will see the title line of the message. Blocked line outcome (from a VZW customer)- If you've blocked a Verizon Wireless number, the sender will see a red X in the sent folder with status failed notification "Delivery failed. Invalid destination or service blocked at destination". Also receives a text message alert - "You cannot send messages to destinations that are blocked by the account owner." Blocked line outcome (from a non VZW customer)- The sender will see a green check mark with a "message sent" notification but message will not be delivered to you.        
I have provided some steps below that may help.   Step 1 – Try a soft reset.   -Power the device off   -Pull the battery out for 20 seconds   -Place the battery back in   -Power the devic... See more...
I have provided some steps below that may help.   Step 1 – Try a soft reset.   -Power the device off   -Pull the battery out for 20 seconds   -Place the battery back in   -Power the device back up    Step 2 – Check for updates. -Press Menu   -Select Settings   -About Phone   -Select System updates   Step 3 – Try clearing the email application data   http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=37114   Step 4 – Try removing the email account   Step 5 – Try re-adding the account.                                
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. I have listed the steps below to perfo... See more...
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. I have listed the steps below to perform a hard reset. From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display). Touch Settings Touch Privacy Touch Factory Data Reset Touch Reset Phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern. Touch Erase Everything.
Please check your email server settings on your Droid X. Below are the correct incoming & outgoing server settings for Charter email.    Incoming Server-  Android IMAP Settings mobile.charte... See more...
Please check your email server settings on your Droid X. Below are the correct incoming & outgoing server settings for Charter email.    Incoming Server-  Android IMAP Settings mobile.charter.net port 99 Outgoing Server- Android SMTP Settings mobile.charter.net port 587 For additional information please see Charter Email Support.  
Make sure you have the latest version of VZ Access Manager. VZAccess Manager 7.6.0 or higher (for Windows) allows Mobile Broadband users (with 4G LTE devices) to access the Internet on the Verizo... See more...
Make sure you have the latest version of VZ Access Manager. VZAccess Manager 7.6.0 or higher (for Windows) allows Mobile Broadband users (with 4G LTE devices) to access the Internet on the Verizon 4G LTE network. For more information please see Download VZAccess Manager. Once you have the latest version, try to steps below to detect your device through VZ Access Manager: Launch VZAccess Manager. Click Start > Programs (All Programs) > VZAccess Manager From the Networks tab, click Detect Device (upper-right corner). Click Start. If presented, ensure the desired device is selected then click OK. (LGE USB MODEM) 
The LG VL600 is compatible with the following Operating Systems: Windows 7 compatible Windows Vista compatible Windows XP Compatible Windows® 7 (32/64 bit) Windows® Vista (32/64 bit SP2) ... See more...
The LG VL600 is compatible with the following Operating Systems: Windows 7 compatible Windows Vista compatible Windows XP Compatible Windows® 7 (32/64 bit) Windows® Vista (32/64 bit SP2) Windows® XP (32 bit) (SP3 or higher) Not MAC OS compatible at launch For more information, please see the details section of LG VL600.  
Follow the steps below to upload Media to your Droid X from your computer: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display). Touch Media Share. Touch St... See more...
Follow the steps below to upload Media to your Droid X from your computer: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display). Touch Media Share. Touch Start. To be notified when a connection is available, touch Connection notification (enabled when a green check mark is present). Touch one of the following options: Computer, Network Drive, Phone, Television or Video game console. Once you select computer, Touch one of the following options: Share Sync To share: Touch Next. Follow the on-screen instructions then touch Next. Touch Next. To change WiFi networks, touch Change network then touch the appropriate network. Touch Enable sharing. Touch any of the following options then touch OK. Music Picture Video 6.Touch Next 7. Follow the on-screen instructions then touch Done. To Sync: Touch Next Follow the on-screen instructions then touch Next. Touch Enable Windows Media Sync. Touch Windows Media Sync. Touch OK. Touch Next Follow the on-screen instructions then touch Next. Follow the on-screen instructions then touch Next. Touch Done.
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions for ringback & ringtones. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to bette... See more...
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions for ringback & ringtones. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future.
For most advanced devices, Data Roaming must be enabled to access data.  To check this setting on your Droid 2 Global please follow these steps: Enabling data roaming may incur roaming char... See more...
For most advanced devices, Data Roaming must be enabled to access data.  To check this setting on your Droid 2 Global please follow these steps: Enabling data roaming may incur roaming charges. From the home screen, select the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display). Select Settings. Select Data manager. Select Data Delivery. Select Data roaming. Enabled when a green check mark is present. If presented and if agreeable to possible roaming charges, select OK. For information please see Calling From Trinidad and Tobago.
Unfortunately at this time Verizon Wireless does not have an antenna as an available accessory for the Pantech UML290 4G USB Modem.
Unfortunately you will both need a g-mail account to use Google Latitude.
Justin54 wrote: How do you expect to transfer contacts? I am sitting here putting 250 numbers by hand and hoping the phone never breaks. Verizon Wireless offers Back Up Assistant. There a... See more...
Justin54 wrote: How do you expect to transfer contacts? I am sitting here putting 250 numbers by hand and hoping the phone never breaks. Verizon Wireless offers Back Up Assistant. There are no subscription fees for the service. You can aautomatically back up your mobile contacts to your online address book. Never worry about losing a name or number again. Add, delete, edit and print your contacts online and send the changes to your mobile phone. You can sign into your account here: https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login?realm=vzw&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fwbillpay.verizonwireless.com%3A443%2Fba%2Fsecure%2Fbackupassistant.action. For step by step directions please see How to Get Back up Assistant here: https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/ba_nab/howtoGet_def.jsp