Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,736 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cms8119's Posts

I remember when you could dial a number to get it updated. It's ridiculous, I have an app that shows what tower the phone hooks to and what the signal strength is. The tower that my phone seems to in... See more...
I remember when you could dial a number to get it updated. It's ridiculous, I have an app that shows what tower the phone hooks to and what the signal strength is. The tower that my phone seems to insist on connecting to is only pushing out -112 to -116. If I do a scan for towers there is one out my back door pushing -104. I've restarted my phone 1000 times, it always grabs that same weak signal tower. It does not seem to me the phone I have now, LGV50, has ever had the towers updated, so stop "Blowing Smoke" about this issue and just get it fixed. AND don't reply back to this trying to sell me a Signal Booster for my home. I live in Harrisburg Pa. and there is no reason for me not to have 5 bars on my phone at ALL times. Fix it or lose it. Have a Great Day.
Verizon is "Double Dipping" their customers on their data plans. It's that plain and simple. Verizon can go in and change what their plans include any time they want. So Basically they got caught dou... See more...
Verizon is "Double Dipping" their customers on their data plans. It's that plain and simple. Verizon can go in and change what their plans include any time they want. So Basically they got caught double charging for unlimited data, went in and changed a couple of their plans to state that Unlimited Data does not include Hotspot. I had a Verizon Unlimited plan my last 2 year go around and had no issues with sharing WiFi or Hotspot. Now I reenlist for another 2 years in the Verizon Army, ASSUMING everything will stay the same, the only thing that will change is my new phone. Until I try to use the Hotspot feature,,,,, Now I am restricted and Verizon is trying to tell me I signed up for the wrong plan if I want Hotspot. If I would have known this, I would have gone with another carrier. Also Verizon, Unlimited = un·lim·it·ed/ˌənˈlimidəd/ adjective not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent. I'm not crazy, Unlimited is Unlimited. There are not different levels or degrees of Unlimited.   Very unsatisfied customer. Shopping for new carrier.