" To test it put your phone in airplane mode, then turn Wi-Fi back on. It should show the Wi-Fi calling icon. And you should be able to place a call over Wi-Fi or send a text over Wi-Fi. If it doesn’... See more...
" To test it put your phone in airplane mode, then turn Wi-Fi back on. It should show the Wi-Fi calling icon. And you should be able to place a call over Wi-Fi or send a text over Wi-Fi. If it doesn’t work then it’s still not on." Tried this. Was able to make a call. I didn't get the Wi-Fi calling icon in the notification bar, but the call went through.
I'm now seeing WiFi calling. It can be enabled but I'm not sure if it's working. I'm not seeing the WiFi Calling icon in the notification area when enabled. Anyone else seeing this? Must have pushed ... See more...
I'm now seeing WiFi calling. It can be enabled but I'm not sure if it's working. I'm not seeing the WiFi Calling icon in the notification area when enabled. Anyone else seeing this? Must have pushed out with the last update, or two.
Since I have an unlocked Note 9 can a Verizon store load their OS image onto the phone so I then have WiFi calling?
I guess I probably would have gone with the bloated version had I been able to determine the unlocked doesn't support WiFi calling. When talking with Samsung and Verizon beforehand I was told it wou... See more...
I guess I probably would have gone with the bloated version had I been able to determine the unlocked doesn't support WiFi calling. When talking with Samsung and Verizon beforehand I was told it would. Not suprised I guess.   Was hoping someone found a work around.