Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,538 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

monstRRollin22s's Posts

So i have a family plan, we have 5 lines active... 3 are being used and 2 of them are mine... i was wanting to know if there is any way i can get messages from phone to have a copy of all message... See more...
So i have a family plan, we have 5 lines active... 3 are being used and 2 of them are mine... i was wanting to know if there is any way i can get messages from phone to have a copy of all messages sent to my other phone while having the other phone being able to receive those messages as well? One is a iphone and the other is a droid. I still use botth phones but just wanted to make it a bit easier for myself. Please help and thank u!
The song is called "Don't get me Wrong" by JT the Bigga Figga feat. T.I. 
I figured that out but why can't i find it anywhere in order to purchase it? Can VZW send it to my account again if its on file as active?
I purchased a ringback on 07/28/10 and my friends recently told me that I have a classical music ringback tone now and T.I. is no longer there? I tried to find the ringback again and no luck at a... See more...
I purchased a ringback on 07/28/10 and my friends recently told me that I have a classical music ringback tone now and T.I. is no longer there? I tried to find the ringback again and no luck at all... I can't even find it on VZW? On my media retrieval it says its active..WhatTF: How is this possible if there is no trace of the RB AT ALL AT MEDIA STORE... that ive seen.... Please help me get this RB back! Everyone loved it and no other is the same... its not even a bad one. I mean I had it for over  a year and worked fine until bout a month ago.. i have a DROID 2 Global FYI. Any help Please?? ?   This is what it says   : Name Type Usage Original Purchase Date Price Select   Don't Get Me Wrong Ringback Tone Purchase 07/28/10 $1.99 active     thanks   -bRae