Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,652 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BLUEX232's Posts

I have my photos/videos backed up by google automatically (however I normally still like to keep the files on my computer as well which I cannot do now, I take a lot of pics/vids so I empty it ev... See more...
I have my photos/videos backed up by google automatically (however I normally still like to keep the files on my computer as well which I cannot do now, I take a lot of pics/vids so I empty it every couple of months as it is), it's still very time consuming to have to reinstall amost every app on your phone and have to purchase a new card because of an update.
About a year.
I was using my phone fine before the update and was using an app that has been moved to my SD card when the update popped up on my phone, so I know the card worked immediately before installing t... See more...
I was using my phone fine before the update and was using an app that has been moved to my SD card when the update popped up on my phone, so I know the card worked immediately before installing the update. When the update was complete the phone said the SD card was not inserted and all the apps moved to the SD card were greyed out. I am using a card reader to connect to my computer. I can see the files on the card but trying to remove/copy anything from the card locks up my computer. I have tried letting windows try and fix the card and it says it is not able to fix it.
I have never had an issue with leaving my SD card in with other updates either, which is why I did not take it out for this one. I will from now on though as I don't want to loose all my stuff ag... See more...
I have never had an issue with leaving my SD card in with other updates either, which is why I did not take it out for this one. I will from now on though as I don't want to loose all my stuff again. It's just irritating that this happen.
Anyone else have an update yesterday for S7 that destroyed their SD card? Phone says it's not inserted and when I try and back it up on the computer it completely freezes windows explorer...its r... See more...
Anyone else have an update yesterday for S7 that destroyed their SD card? Phone says it's not inserted and when I try and back it up on the computer it completely freezes windows explorer...its ridiculous that an update would destroy an SD card. You should not have to take your phone apart and remove an SD card to safely do an update.