Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,516 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RPMGSXR's Posts

Why is Verizon not fixing this?
Do you even read thesethese messages. This is ridiculous. I have a moto 360 2. Not a 360. It uses Bluetooth or wifi . This problem is a Verizon problem  Fix it 
It does appear in my watches play store but when I select it to install it it says this version is not compatible with my device.
I stilll can not load Verizon message to my watch. Can someone please help?
If had this watch working with my phone for over a year. I changed devices under warranty and now vzw message will not connect. It says device not compatible. On Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 7:01 PM v... See more...
If had this watch working with my phone for over a year. I changed devices under warranty and now vzw message will not connect. It says device not compatible. On Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 7:01 PM vzw_customer_support <
It uses the phone. It connects to the phone with Bluetooth. It also has wifi but you do not need to use it. It has always worked until I replaced my phone. Now it says my device is not compatib... See more...
It uses the phone. It connects to the phone with Bluetooth. It also has wifi but you do not need to use it. It has always worked until I replaced my phone. Now it says my device is not compatible when I try to install vzw message app on the play store on the watch.
Not sure what number share is? And you asked if my watch is activated on my account, what account ?
I've been using Verizon message plus on my Moto 360 2 since I got to watch. I had to replace my phone with another Note 8 and now I cannot load Verizon message plus on my watch as it says the app... See more...
I've been using Verizon message plus on my Moto 360 2 since I got to watch. I had to replace my phone with another Note 8 and now I cannot load Verizon message plus on my watch as it says the app is not compatible with my device. This is annoying because now I don't receive text messages on my watch which was the biggest benefit of having a smartwatch. I've uninstalled The Watch master reset the watch reinstalled and every time I go back to the Play Store on the watch and try to install Verizon message plus I get the same message which is that the device is not compatible with the app