Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,126 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

thefreemanfix's Posts

That actually worked.  But it turns out Stormberrie was onto something too.  After the reset of Message+, I was able to get into the Customize menu from the main screen of Message+, this wasn't t... See more...
That actually worked.  But it turns out Stormberrie was onto something too.  After the reset of Message+, I was able to get into the Customize menu from the main screen of Message+, this wasn't there before the reset.  Before the reset, I only had a Customize menu in each individual message thread. Now I can go to Menu-Customize-Notifications-Vibrate just like Stormberrie said.  Notifications are also in Menu-Settings-Notifications as well for some reason, but they're different settings, that's not where vibrate and sound is.  Really straightforward functionality there 😛 Thanks everybody for all the help.  I finally have vibrate off!  YAY!
Stormberrie, it sounds like you're telling me to turn off vibration on a per message thread basis, which is possible as I said in my original post, but not the point.
In response to Verizon Customer Support: I followed your instructions precisely.  Unfortunately it didn't affect vibration for for Verizon Message+, because your instructions had me turn off v... See more...
In response to Verizon Customer Support: I followed your instructions precisely.  Unfortunately it didn't affect vibration for for Verizon Message+, because your instructions had me turn off vibrate in the stock Samsung Message app. I turned it off in the Samsung Message app anyway, per your instructions, then sent a test message to myself from another phone.  It still of course vibrated.
I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 running Android 8.1.0 Message+ is version 6.7.3 In Message+, I can go into Settings, then Notifications.  The vibrate option isn't there though.  I can turn of... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 running Android 8.1.0 Message+ is version 6.7.3 In Message+, I can go into Settings, then Notifications.  The vibrate option isn't there though.  I can turn off vibrate for individual conversations, which is ridiculous.  How am I supposed to disable vibrate across all Message+ communication?  I used to have it disabled somehow, but now it's started vibrating and I can't turn it back off.  This possibly started when I upgraded from Android 7.0 recently.