Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
  i though i should let you guys know.   after i reset the phone twice yesterday, i just had a same problem again.  my phone could not read the mp 3 "audio file" and my phone would not ring it... Ver más...
  i though i should let you guys know.   after i reset the phone twice yesterday, i just had a same problem again.  my phone could not read the mp 3 "audio file" and my phone would not ring it. so as gratfuldead69 said, i killed? the all the app (advanced task cleaner) now and my phone is reading audio file. so i think i should buy extended battery too.. hopefully, new battery clear all the problem...    
  because of my phone could not read some audio file/rington, i had to reset the phone twice... after 1st reset my 3g didn't work.. so called to verizon tech again and reset the phone 2nd time... Ver más...
  because of my phone could not read some audio file/rington, i had to reset the phone twice... after 1st reset my 3g didn't work.. so called to verizon tech again and reset the phone 2nd times.. i think problem started it right after i used navigation for 2hrs and because battery ran out so fast i had to used car charger and that made a phone heat up. well, i really like all the cool apps which is very handy  but i really can not go through another mess..  
  well, i had to reset the phone twice!! yesterday and my interent didn't work either.. i had to call verizon 4 times because i was having prblems... they told me to dial 228? and now it's w... Ver más...
  well, i had to reset the phone twice!! yesterday and my interent didn't work either.. i had to call verizon 4 times because i was having prblems... they told me to dial 228? and now it's working. i was having rington problems after reset the phone twice phone seems working ok.. i hope, i really hope no more issue with this phone. i nearly wanted to throw away this phone..
  can some one please help me?   starting 4 days ago, i don't here anything when people are calling and also, my "mp3 Audio file" is not working either.   so i tund off the power and it work... Ver más...
  can some one please help me?   starting 4 days ago, i don't here anything when people are calling and also, my "mp3 Audio file" is not working either.   so i tund off the power and it worked for few hrs and problem came back again!!!   i called to verizon tech support and they told me to take out the battery and sd card and after that about 1day it worked fine but this morning it's not working again!!!!   i'm  getting annoying this little problems... few months ago fm radio wasn't working either.........   i really don't know how to resolve this matter...   please help me!!!!