Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,008 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

IOSIFMIKEL's Posts

Yeah, this literally has been happening on every. Single. Device. For years when you have a ~very~ active group chat. And they will run you in circles making you think it's you and your phone or some... See more...
Yeah, this literally has been happening on every. Single. Device. For years when you have a ~very~ active group chat. And they will run you in circles making you think it's you and your phone or something you did. But about 8 different phones later over 5 years and the problem still persists. It's Verizon, but as always, they will never take the blame themselves. I can't wait to ditch them 
Literally happening right now this is absolutely ridiculous that every time I am in a group chat and more than 5 messages coming through then all the sudden it freezes for anywhere up to 20 minutes. ... See more...
Literally happening right now this is absolutely ridiculous that every time I am in a group chat and more than 5 messages coming through then all the sudden it freezes for anywhere up to 20 minutes. I am using the Samsung S10 plus and I have tried using Messages Plus as well as the stock Samsung App as well as others and literally nothing works. This has been for months but worse ever since the last update. What is happening verizon. Come on. 
Literally still having this issue on two different Samsung s10+ devices. it's not the phones. @vzw_customer_support come on now.
I agree, I would like to see one good reason of why verizon continually strips us of features. I mean  from the moment we got galaxy devices there was software missing that was "replaced" or just... See more...
I agree, I would like to see one good reason of why verizon continually strips us of features. I mean  from the moment we got galaxy devices there was software missing that was "replaced" or just "not active" in the Verizon variant. And God forbid we purchased an unlocked Samsung device because even if it works on the CDMA network, if it's not on your "list" you won't even let us use it. I have been with Verizon for over 16 years and I'm seriously ready to be done. I have received nothing but torment, high bills, loss of software, and so much more as a "thanks" of loyalty
Yes, slow motion is still there, however they were supposed to add the super slow mo function and that is missing sadly
No, there is nothing, I updated on the 24th of September and there is no support for AR emoji or super slow motion which was supposed to be with this update.. And as for my battery I would undoc... See more...
No, there is nothing, I updated on the 24th of September and there is no support for AR emoji or super slow motion which was supposed to be with this update.. And as for my battery I would undock at 8am and by 12 I would have 94% Now I undock at 8 and by 11 I'm at 55%
Ever since security update (which didn't bring super slow motion by the way VERIZON) battery has been draining SIGNIFICANTLY faster than normal, already have reset phone didn't help. Anyone else?
I would like to know the same thing. Why, WHY DOES VERIZON HAVE TO STRIP FEATURES FROM OUR PHONES AND THEIR UPDATES